Default Video Monitor Help Needed

I still can't seem to decide which Summer brand handheld video monitor is the best one to get for my upcoming twin girls due at the end of the month. *Here are the features I think I definitely want: *one that I can hook multiple cameras up as I have an older 4.5 year old son as well and our new house has multiple levels; a camera that can tilt/zoom so that I can see more of the room; a monitor that has an intercom; and preferably a monitor that has decent battery life. *So any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Karla

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Not summer infant, but we switched from our summer infant to this one. So far we like it...

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Digit...6853809&sr=8-1

We have the Motorola monitor and love it! It meets all of your criteria. We ordered ours from Amazon; however, Babies R Us has since started carrying it, and I think it might be a better deal there (especially if you can use a coupon on it). BRU has a set with two cameras and a monitor. We have the monitor set to scan between our kids' rooms all night, and it has worked great for us.
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12