ckelly is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default I blogged about my B-ready...

...in case anyone was interested in some more info on it.
    http://www.busybeautifulbudget.blogspot.com

I'm going to be getting the new wheels in the next day or so so I'll post an update on those when I get to really try them out.

Awesome review and love the pics! Another B-ready enabling thread, I really should not open these... I just bought the indie twin again, but it was definitely between it and the B-ready.

I love your kitchen redo too btw. Thanks for sharing!
    Amber
    wife to one frugal DH
    mama to 2 curious boys
    DS1 Hollis 5/25/2007
    DS2 London 11/14/2009

Plus a newbie for summer 2013

Ckelly, how young is your LP, and when did/will you start putting her in the B-ready?

I've decided that one stroller per car is the way to go, but wondered how often I would need to upgrade as DC gets bigger.

I got the BR last year right before LP was born so I've used it from the beginning. I planned to put her in the bottom seat initially but BP insisted on riding down there so I put LP up top facing me in the snuzzler. It's not recommended by the manufacturer but the recline really is very good (it also seemed deeper parent facing???) and the snuzzler offered great support. When BP would ride up front and I had the newborn in the bottom I really liked that set up. I.liked having her hidden away down there, most people don't realise she's even there. She's one now (sniff sniff) and we did Dollywood theme park yesterday (side note: I had a diaper bag, two towels, change of clothes and a small cooler in that basket!) and LP sat down there the whole day. The bottom seat has great sun protection for the bottom rider.

Still-in-shock, are you wanting this as a double or a single? Because though I love it in doubles mode it is really big for a single. Now I actually like it as a single especially for all day outings (smooth ride, cushy seat, huge basket, etc) but for quick in and out car stroller for one kid I'd probably look for something smaller. Hth!

sweetsue98 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

OMG I need one now! Thanks for the great review

ckelly, I was looking for a double stroller, but for one DC. I've had lots of recommendations to do this, so I can empty the car in one shot when taking DC somewhere with all the paraphernalia that goes with him/her.

If you need extra incentive don't forget about the britax baby registry free car seat thing. The bready and extra seat both count toward this

So I got my new wheels today. I LOVE the rear ones. They're heavier but the push is noticably better. The front wheels are cheap and plastic feeling. I don't like them one bit! I've left my old front wheels on and I think the push is better. I'm going to spray paint the front rims so the difference is less noticeable.