Default Good price for used Vista on CL?

In your opinions, what is a fair price to pay for a used Uppababy Vista on Craigslist? I've seen a couple that are a few years old and they're asking around $450. Does this seem about right?

Thanks!

A month or two ago I was seeing brand new 2011's for that price. I don't see any deals like that now though.

I think it was less than 2 weeks ago, there were some 2011 Vistas on one of those daily deal websites (Gilt? Zulily?) for about $489, if I recall, not much more than what the CL seller is asking.

I remember this, as I was kicking myself for having already ordered from a regular online retailer for $569.

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think anything over $350 for an 09 or earlier is overpriced, unless it was in really excellent condition & had a lot of accessories. $450 would be reasonable for a 2010/11 in great condition. Albee Baby has a red 2011 for $550, that's the cheapest I see new, unless you go the ebay route.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Thanks! I was feeling like that was too much but didn't know if I was being unrealistic. We're not due until November so I've got lots of time to wait for a really good deal