Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    I love the teva mush flip flops. They are super comfortable and I can walk all day in them... amusement parks or speed walking. .

If I needed them locally, I would go to REI.
    I just saw these at DSW too. (And had to force myself to walk away, the designs are really cute!!)
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    A friend was showing me these yesterday, she just got them and she claims that they are incredibly comfortable. They are very $$$ for flip flops though.
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?keyword...=0&segmentId=0
    I have the Ohanas and I love them. Comfy, good arch support, cute and don't look like orthopedic flip flops! I have the gold color, thinking of getting the black as well. Have fun tomorrow!

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    I just saw these at DSW too. (And had to force myself to walk away, the designs are really cute!!)
    Do you remember how much they cost? I love to have back up pairs, at the ready!

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Do you remember how much they cost? I love to have back up pairs, at the ready!
    I didn't look (since I was *NOT* buying! ) but online it looks like they are $24.95.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Recently i got Taos "Prize" at the Walking Store. they are great! i love that all the straps are adjustable. (they have other sandals with different straps, including around the ankle if you need it).

http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/tao...e-bronze/15837
    mind are pewter colored, but i don't see that color online.
    OH, i found pewter at amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/Taos-Womens-Pr...9174675&sr=8-1

Last year i got some Ecco sandals at Nordstrom, which are crazy comfy. they look clunky in the photo, but look better in person IMO. my mom has the same pair--she got hers right before her Rome trip and wore them all over Rome for two weeks! super comfy. i got the three straps, and one around the back, but Ecco has several strap options too.
    http://www.zappos.com/product/770376...5?zfcTest=fw:1

Thank you ladies! I went to DSW last night after work and tried on LOTS of sandals. I really loved the TEVA wedges, but the outside strap comes across my little toe in a very uncomfortable spot, so those were out. The TEVA Tirras are also quite comfy, but more bulky than I wanted. My little skinny ankles just cannot handle a sandal like that - I look like I am wearing clown shoes! I tried on several pairs of Merrell sandals and the 2 styles that I really loved just did not work for me. I also have narrow heels and the back strap kept sliding up and down, rubbing on my heel, no matter how much I adjusted the straps. I was so disappointed because they were super comfortable. So, I ended up with these, which I think are discontinued. They had only 4 pair left at the store. They didn't have my size, but the next size up fit fine, although my size would probably fit better.

AND these - lol! Couldn't resist and bought 2 pairs

I will likely wear the second pair today because it is probably going to rain, which sucks, but we'll deal with it. I still may have to go back and get a pair of those TEVA wedges to just wear for short periods. I really liked those! Thanks again for all your help - made my shopping much easier

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love the teva mush flip flops. They are super comfortable and I can walk all day in them... amusement parks or speed walking. .

I wore these for 3 days at Disney and they were awesome. I have a lot of problems with shoes and these are the best.

janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Reefs. They are designed to support the arches unlike most other flip flops and stand the test of time. Sporty looking too. Worth the price.

Hemlock is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Teva mush are the best for amusement parks!!! I bought $$$ Rockports and Birkenstock sandals, but nothing beat the Teva's. Fit flops are very comfy too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2