View Poll Results: How often do you receive oral sex?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Once a week/nearly every time we get frisky

31 32.98%
  • Once a month

16 17.02%
  • Once every 6 months

14 14.89%
  • Once a year or only rare special occasions

4 4.26%
  • Never or nearly never

29 30.85%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default S/O:TMI How often do you...

RECEIVE oral sex?

The other post got me thinking. I receive waaay more than I give, and I kinda like it that way
    DH likes giving it (probably likes the reaction more than the actual act). So anyway, poll on it's way.
    E, Mama to "BabyDoll" 4/2011

When in a steady relationship, it seems I'm giving about twice as much as I'm receiving. TMI: I don't "dislike" it... but I get to annoyed because I'll get this.freaking.close to a happy ending, and they will change *something* about how their doing it, and I'd have to restart that "climb" to the finish again. ...And I hate feeling/wondering if they're thinking "Gee, how long is this going to take?!?!" And, while I assume I smell the general same as any other woman, I'm always minorly worried about the smell/taste down there, which makes me take longer to finish... which makes me wonder if they're thinking, "Gee, just finish already!"...
    --Mimi
    Mom to Lala (2004), Bonus Mom to Big Sis 1 (1991) and Big Sis 2 (1992)
    Grammy to Big Kindy Kid (2011), Big Pre-K Kid (2012),
    Grandbaby Appendage (2014), and New Baby Grandboy (summer 2017)

A couple of times a month. It's always reciprocal. We always clean up beforehand so I don't feel self-conscious about things.

My first serious boyfriend (and first sexual partner) was really, really skilled at performing it. He loved to do it (more than he liked to receive it) and took such pride in his oral skills. I didn't realize how good I had it until I had a different boyfriend. With him it just wasn't worth the bother since he was so bad at it (in comparison.). That first boyfriend really spoiled me.

I voted almost never/ never. DH would do it more if I liked it/ wanted him to do it, but it's just not enjoyable for me (makes me feel uncomfortable and gross).

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

He's just not into it and that makes it less enjoyable, though I have fantasies about it.

I was spoiled - previous partners were really good at it, so I got to liking it.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

dec756 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

have always happily been the giver over here.....getting 'that' done to me really grosses me out.

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    I voted almost never/ never. DH would do it more if I liked it/ wanted him to do it, but it's just not enjoyable for me (makes me feel uncomfortable and gross).

Wow, I seriously thought I was the only one!
    Dena

Super Crunchy Mama to:
    ('06) The big guy

('09) The little guy

('12) and the diva

Learning to live with MSPI, FPIES and Food Allergies.

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My exDH hated doing it and was pretty clear on that so I had some serious issues with recieving when I met my current SO. He LOVES giving it and really put a lot of effort to get me into enjoying it again. Unless its a just a quickie its guarenteed he's going down.

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I probably receive oral sex at least as often as I give it. I much prefer taking turns to 69, as I would rather lean back and enjoy than have to focus on what I am doing to DH at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast