View Poll Results: How often do you perform oral sex on your s/o?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • once a week

42 25.15%
  • once a month

38 22.75%
  • once every 6 months

31 18.56%
  • once a year

15 8.98%
  • Never

41 24.55%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fauve01 View Post
    i just looked back through all 12 pages and didn't see any deletions. the only editing i saw looks like it was done around the original posting time.
    Long thread, you missed it.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Yes, if they wrote those comments on a public message board. Posters wrote about the "smell" and it being "gross". I didn't just pull those out of thin air. And I'm pretty sure "disgusting" was in there, but since people are now editing their posts, who knows for sure (which is why we don't usually allow people to delete or significantly edit posts, it messes up the flow of the thread). You keep misquoting me, but what I said was I'm not surprised by the people who together with their spouses decide "eh, not for us, we've got other things going on" but the "it's gross, never gonna try it, don't care if he wants it" is surprising to me. I also said, maybe I was mis-reading the tone on the internet.
    i was never directly quoting you. i was addressing the idea of posters likening not giving BJs to depriving their partner of sex, and the notion of people who said they never did it of having an "attitude" about it (those were both mentioned..i didn't make those up out of thin air either). i explicitly made it clear in my posts that i found it a turnoff FOR ME and no judgement on others who do it, but still, there were still several comments about how simply saying something is gross can be hurtful to the relationship with their partner, etc. I was just trying to clarify someone saying they find a certain sex act as a turnoff, and they will never do it, does not mean there are problems or issues, not that they find a person's anatomy "gross" or whatever.

i guess bc i mentioned something grossed me out on a public forum, i'm guilty of making others feel bad. yet i'll be wrong if i delete what i said...I can't win I guess. Really, really wishing i had never joined this discussion...

eta: i only saw one deletion too, and it was the entire post and it was around the time of the original posting. i don't even think i caught the original post.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 06-12-2012 at 10:17 PM.

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Long thread, you missed it.
    my bad! sorry. i'll go back to trying to keep up...

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    i was never directly quoting you.
    In two separate posts you used the exact same phrases (with quotation marks) I did in a previous posts, but took them out of context. So I thought you were (mis)quoting me, but I guess it was a coincidence.
    Last edited by TwinFoxes; 06-12-2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ilfaith View Post
    I voted once a month, but of course that varies. Oral sex is frequently a part of foreplay, and DH rarely finishes in my mouth.

DH refers to April 18th (his birthday) as "Steak and Blowjob Day" although this year he was out of town on business and only got the steak.
    That's a Preston & Steve show reference
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts

I have found this whole discussion fascinating. I really had to warm up to the idea of oral sex - my first reaction was "hell no" many many years ago.

While people are talking about all sorts of things that they don't usually talking about - here's my question on this topic: the part that I really don't like about BJ's is his hair in my face. DH is my only sexual partner and I don't talk about this stuff with my friends and so I don't know what the norm is... do some men "groom" down there (trim it)? I know some go all the way and have it waxed or whatever but I know there is no way I'd get him to do that. For more frequent BJ's, he might be willing to trim it up or something though if that's within the range of normal.

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    I have found this whole discussion fascinating. I really had to warm up to the idea of oral sex - my first reaction was "hell no" many many years ago.

While people are talking about all sorts of things that they don't usually talking about - here's my question on this topic: the part that I really don't like about BJ's is his hair in my face. DH is my only sexual partner and I don't talk about this stuff with my friends and so I don't know what the norm is... do some men "groom" down there (trim it)? I know some go all the way and have it waxed or whatever but I know there is no way I'd get him to do that. For more frequent BJ's, he might be willing to trim it up or something though if that's within the range of normal.
    Dh grooms himself (he trims pretty closely), so be doesn't have a fro down there. I usually keep my mouth away from the balls. The only hair that gets in my face is my own and I always try to put it in a ponytail when I'm giving a BJ...also because I don't want to get "you know what" in my hair. And when they trim down south, it's less likely to have an unpleasant odor.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Giantbear is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i keep it trim, not shaved, but trim, tell him to get a beard trimmer, should take him 5 minutes once a month or so. Also, if you guys know you are going engage, tell him to eat an apple or other sweet fruit and to avoid heavy proteins and asparagus
    Proud father of dd 5-30-10

"fro" would be an accurate description of what we're dealing with. I am not quite sure how I am going to bring this up. Maybe buy a trimmer and hand it to him with instructions. Thanks for the responses!

Giantbear is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

"fro" would be an accurate description of what we're dealing with. I am not quite sure how I am going to bring this up. Maybe buy a trimmer and hand it to him with instructions. Thanks for the responses!
    if you tell him his trimming would lead to more bjs, he will vault over you on his way to the bathroom with the trimmer
    Proud father of dd 5-30-10

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast