View Poll Results: How often do you perform oral sex on your s/o?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • once a week

42 25.15%
  • once a month

38 22.75%
  • once every 6 months

31 18.56%
  • once a year

15 8.98%
  • Never

41 24.55%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I'll chime in!
    I voted 'never,' even though I did with at least one of my old boyfriends (every once in a while; it wasn't a regular thing). I did it a bit when DH and I were dating and engaged. Maybe a bit when we were first married, I can't remember. But somewhere around getting pregnant and having our two kids, I have absolutely no interest in doing it anymore, and I haven't wanted him doing it to me, either.
    It just grosses me out now, even more than it used to (both being the giver and the receiver). Honestly, I'm almost never in the mood to DTD, whether it's oral or otherwise, so I would have to be *insanely* horny to want to give another BJ. Sad for DH, I guess, if he cares (which he either doesn't or just doesn't admit), but it's not like he's been doing anything romantic the past 5 years to get me in the mood for sex, anyhow.
    Back in the days I would do it, it was when I was *really* attracted to the guy (like hot & heavy into him and still found him super attractive). Part of why I did it is because I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant from it.

Sorry for the brutal honesty, but it's just my take on it.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ok so since people are asking, I'm hands-down a never here. I won't come even close. The whole thing grosses me out to no end (though i don't think badly of others who do it..it's just not something I could ever do, just like how i could never eat beets but i don't think badly of people who eat them). I will do almost everything else BUT that. I feel bad for my DH though, especially reading all these responses...

i do joke about it all the time though with DH. on another forum there was a thread about how to everyone got their DHs to buy them pricey designer bags, fancy jewelry and the running joke was to kneepads in your purse at all times for emergency use (LOL). DH often asks jokingly what would it take (a Birkin? diamond earrings) for me to do that. haha.

ok posting this before i delete. lol
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 06-09-2012 at 02:52 PM.

I voted every 6 months, but it's probably a bit more frequent than that (maybe every 3-4 months or so). It isn't a big part of our love life and I very rarely do it to completion (actually, it just doesn't really *work* to bring DH to completion for whatever reason, though he does enjoy it). DH reciprocates more frequently...though it doesn't do a whole lot for me. It's one of those things I could take or leave, but am more than willing to give/receive for the purpose of adding some variety to our love life.
    Mom to J 6/25/08 and M 6/21/11

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

He's never asked and I've never offered. I've never given a bj in my life, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    Ok so since people are asking, I'm hands-down a never here. I won't come even close. The whole thing grosses me out to no end
    Same here.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

queenmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm surprised at how many nevers we have here!

It's not my favorite (giving or receiving... I'd rather skip all foreplay and get to the main event) and DH prefers to be the giver, so I would probably say once a month, if that. And rarely ever to completion; that's a waste of a shot and I'm hardly that generous.

Sent from the HTC Vivid 4G LTE via Tapatalk 2
    Mama to Henry (6/2000) and Agnes (4/2012)
    old school member of the BBB

boogiemom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Anyone else enjoy giving it? Had no idea there would be so many nevers!
    Tani

DS1 - 8/01
    DS2 - 4/05

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Well, I gave one to DBF last night, so I think he's good till Father's Day and his birthday (next month)!!!!!

I voted once a month, but without the special occasions, it's probably every 2 months.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I just showed this to DH so he can see what a lucky guy he is.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

LexyLou is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I might be the luckiest woman alive.

My husband doesn't like them. Never has. Even when we were first dating.

I'm not complaining.
    Alexis
    DD #1-9/26/05
    DD #2-8/14/07

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast