sntm is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Am I wearing him wrong? Moby

Ds slept for over an hour this morning T2T in the moby (it was a rough night for us) and woke up with his usual squirming fussiness but when I took him out his legs were all indented. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340298020.642157.jpg
    Am I doing something wrong? That looks super uncomfortable and it's been 15 minutes and they haven't faded completely
    shannon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Another Queen of the House of Boys:
    DS#1 2003
    DS#2 my mother's day gift 2012
    DH
    Mikey, the cat and rhinestone-collared, pink-leashed Schatze, our Rottweiler girl

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DD would look the same way. I would shift her sometimes to try to help, but overall she seemed just fine. Think of when you wake up with indents on your face from sleeping on your pillow in an odd way...I think this is the same. As long as his legs aren't getting cold/blue and you take him out when he starts to squirm, I think it's fine.
    Lizi

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

His color is good at his extremities (toes, fingers) so he's fine.

I think Liziz's analogy of the pillow-marks is pretty apt!

With a wrap, it's really important to have it securely tied - too many people worry that it's going to be too tight! - so that baby is supported and not snagging.

If your babe seems too warm in the Moby, you might want to switch to a woven rather than a stretchy wrap. (Beginner brands to try include Wrapsody and EllaRoo.)

Happy wearing! (He's a cutie pie; congrats!)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

sntm is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I was worried about a woven just because of how hard it can be to wiggle him in. We use "vintage" KKAFP fleece and mom and Me hemp pouches most often. I tried him in a Sakura bloom linen ringsling when we had a warm day and he hated it (of course, I was trying T2T again). But I need a lighter weight wrap. Or to figure out the Beco Gemini for infants.
    shannon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Another Queen of the House of Boys:
    DS#1 2003
    DS#2 my mother's day gift 2012
    DH
    Mikey, the cat and rhinestone-collared, pink-leashed Schatze, our Rottweiler girl