Default Happy Canada Day!!!!

It's a touch early, but happy Canada Day to all the Canadians on the boards!!!

I'm going to be out for most of tomorrow so I thought I'd start this early
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

mommyp is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Happy Canada Day! The kids have new Canada t-shirts for tomorrow. DD thinks is great fun that we celebrate both Canada Day and "America Day".
    DD January 2008
    DS September 2011

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Happy Canada Day, everyone! (I need to buy new tees for my kids for next year)!
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008

...off to enjoy the festivities.
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Enjoy! My DH has Canada Day of for the first time in 10 years and we're doing....nothing! But all is well spending time as a family.

Happy Canada Day! We're going to have friends over tomorrow to celebrate Canada Day and, as PP said, "America Day," since half of us are from the States

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Have a great day everyone..we fly our Maple Leaf's today, then we have a "house divided" dual US/Canada flag for the two days in between then fly the Stars and Stripes!

I need new shirts for the kids, and hate that I can't buy Roots online anymore! (I've got a stash of cute girls one's that DD has outgrown but sadly they are too girly for DS!)

EllasMum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just saw this! Hope everyone had a great Canada Day!
    ~~~
    Susan
    DD 08-2005
    Impatiently awaiting adoption match!
    Cure FOP - www.ifopa.org
    ~~~

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ok Molly, now that you're a mod....why did this get moved to the Oh Canada forum....this is kind of a lounge topic...I realize Canada Day wishes would seem to belong in the Oh Canada forum...but it's also fun for our American friends to see it.....just sayin...I went to the lounge to look to see who else had posted and didn't think to look down here ....ok...so maybe it seems it is in both...nevermind...too many Molson Canadians for this gal....

Beth, it is in the Lounge. At least it should be. In any case, I hope you're enjoying your two celebrations
    DS, Summer '07