Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

As a mom to two children on the spectrum your post hit so close to home I was in tears and heading towards the phone to call my older sister who used to live in Minneapolis so she could connect with friends who still do. Then I saw the links saying he'd been found and I was a blubbering mess! I am so relieved and happy, as I'm sure you are too, that he is home and safe in your arms again!!

I'm sorry that this situation is what brought you out of anonymity but "HELLO!" It's very nice to "meet" you! <3

MamaSnoo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I did not see your post until just now. When I read the first post, my heart broke for you. I am so happy to hear that he has been found and you are reunited! I cannot imagine the pain and stress that you and your family experienced. I hope things move back toward routine quickly at your home.
    Bug-a-wug 3/2008

Baby-Boy 5/2012.

I just saw this too and am SO happy he is safe!!

This really hit home with me b/c not only do I have a 5 yo, I have a very good friend who's 5 yo dd is autistic and her potentially wandering off scares me to death. Her older siblings tend to leave the doors open alot and my friend will take a shower with the windows open, doors unlocked and I'll walk over and her dd will be running around downstairs alone! She would be so lost if she wandered outside.

Again, super duper happy your guy is back with you!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

Carrots is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Also just saw this. I was devastated to hear he was missing, but I am so happy he is back and safe!
    Kristen
    Mom to:
    DD, A 5 years
    DD, K 3 years

and my three born sleeping

Another just saw this. I am so relieved for your family - the stress must have been so incredible.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Oh, so happy he has been found!!! I cannot imagine what you all have been through.

Hugs,

Cleo
    Proud mom to DD, age 8

I also did not see your post until just now. So glad your son was found safe. Hope he recovers from tick bites quickly. Lots and lots of to you and your family, you must have been so scared.
    Mom to DS born on Thanksgiving 2003

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Been off the boards most of the week but since I am also in WI and have a nonverbal autistic daughter I heard about this story early Tuesday night. I was sending out prayers for your family right away. I was so happy for you when I heard the great news wednesday morning. So happy for his safe return!
    Promoting inclusiveness from within the special needs community
    "Just Include Everybody"
    includestephanie.com
    Stephanie's Shirt Shop on Facebook and Instagram

Mom to
    DD1 7-3-05
    DD2 7-5-07
    DS1 3-23-10

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26