Im going to apologize in advance, because since this will be my first baby and my first adoption I have a bunch of questions. Especially since it is t-minus 87 days till the baby's due date and I just got matched last week!

Since I'm doing a private adoption, I'm anticipating that after the BM signs surrenders and before the adoption is finalized, that the baby will be on Medicaid? Will I get a document when I leave with hospital with him to show that I'm his adoptive mother and that I can bring him to the doctors? I know that sounds so silly, but for some reason I'm very stressed out about this issue.

Also apparently in my state (Florida) they recommend not doing the circumcision in the hospital, has anyone else dealt with that?

What did you do regarding all of the family and friends wanting to come over? I'm nervous that I won't get any time to bond with the baby until we get home and I don't want to hurt my family or friends feelings but I also want to be able to spend some one on one time with him (if all goes well and I get to bring him home). Since I'm adopting as a single mom, my parents are coming with me to the birth city and my mom is going to stay with me for a few days when we get home, but in regards to all the aunts/uncles/cousins/great grandparents, what should I do? I know this is a shock to them to and they arent getting much time to digest the fact that a baby is coming in less than 3 months.

I really want to have a day or two with the baby once I get home and have only one or two people over at a time, but how do I do that without offending someone? I don't want to be crazy but I want to make sure that he bonds with me before he starts getting passed around by the family members, does that make me a bad person or just a worry wort?

Sorry for the random stream of questions! And thank you in advance for your advice!