mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default How to wear short boots?

I really like these boots but have no idea what to wear them with... any ideas? Jeans? Short skirt? Long skirt?

http://www.sundancecatalog.com/produ...rtby=ourPicks#

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I think you could do a few things. I see them with a long gypsy skirt (not sure if that's what those are called). You know the 70's hippy look. I'd pair a fitted tshirt or tank with that. And a badass coyboy hat.

I can also see them with skinny-leg jeans tucked into them.

I could also see them with a fitted miniskirt and tights. But maybe that's more of an 80's look (I'm so old ).
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think skinny jeans (not leggings but the kind with a bit of 'scrunch' around the ankle) would look cute. Not sure about the top to avoid too much of a western vibe, maybe plain tee?
    My sweet and curly haired DD 4
    ...and expecting someone new mid April 2014

sntm is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    I think you could do a few things. I see them with a long gypsy skirt (not sure if that's what those are called). You know the 70's hippy look. I'd pair a fitted tshirt or tank with that. And a badass coyboy hat.

I can also see them with skinny-leg jeans tucked into them.
    This plus knee length loose skirt
    shannon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Another Queen of the House of Boys:
    DS#1 2003
    DS#2 my mother's day gift 2012
    DH
    Mikey, the cat and rhinestone-collared, pink-leashed Schatze, our Rottweiler girl