Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Britax Frontier: What's the best price you received?

Trying to compare and see what's the lowest possible price I could get the Frontier.

When you were hunting for the next seat for your child, what was the best deal you found for the Britax Frontier?

Is 28% off good or could I do better?

I have some time. My daughter is in a convertible and nowhere near the cut off but my infant son will grow out of his infant car seat before my daughter does with her convertible. We figure we will bump her up and use her convertible rear facing for DS.

Thanks everyone.
    Mom, Wife and Finder of lost items
    AP-er, Breastfeeder, Babywearing, No Circ Mama

larig is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

$169 a year ago.
    L, mommy to my one and only, super-sweet boy, G 6/08

I'm pro-big bird, and I vote.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

$202 in November after an accident forced me to replace.
    Kris

I've been keeping my eyes open for the past 3 or 4 months and the best I have found is $212 (on Amazon at that price right now). Prior to that, I saw it as low as $200 last year, but I didn't need one yet.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBearsMom View Post
    I've been keeping my eyes open for the past 3 or 4 months and the best I have found is $212 (on Amazon at that price right now). Prior to that, I saw it as low as $200 last year, but I didn't need one yet.
    Isn't that always the case.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pantrygirl View Post
    Isn't that always the case.
    Thanks.
    Yeah, I ended up ordering DD1 the $212. I figured it wasn't worth the $10 to wait around to get it back to $202 and she has about an inch left in her Marathon (besides I am itching to get DD2 out of the frakking baby bucket).

Yeah, I ended up ordering DD1 the $212. I figured it wasn't worth the $10 to wait around to get it back to $202 and she has about an inch left in her Marathon (besides I am itching to get DD2 out of the frakking baby bucket).
    I'm itching to get DD into the Frontier. She can easily enter this seat compared to the climbing she does to get onto the Marathon. Plus it has cup holders!
    Not ready to move DS from his bucket yet. I know what you mean though. With DD I couldn't wait to get her out of the bucket. With DS we have a Britax Chaperone and this thing is like a workhorse. He is nowhere near the limits. DD was busting out of her Graco infant car seat when she was a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by pantrygirl View Post
    I'm itching to get DD into the Frontier. She can easily enter this seat compared to the climbing she does to get onto the Marathon. Plus it has cup holders!
    Not ready to move DS from his bucket yet. I know what you mean though. With DD I couldn't wait to get her out of the bucket. With DS we have a Britax Chaperone and this thing is like a workhorse. He is nowhere near the limits. DD was busting out of her Graco infant car seat when she was a baby.
    I just can't stand how heavy the Keyfit is. Plus DD2 doesn't seem to like it (DD1 didn't either). Our new Fronteir came yesterday and DD1 loves it. I had it on the floor so I could get that harness mostly fitted for her before we installed it and DD1 is in love. She was already putting her sippy in the cup holders and says she loves her "pet cow seat" (we got cow moo). Good luck shopping!

Talking

I just can't stand how heavy the Keyfit is. Plus DD2 doesn't seem to like it (DD1 didn't either). Our new Fronteir came yesterday and DD1 loves it. I had it on the floor so I could get that harness mostly fitted for her before we installed it and DD1 is in love. She was already putting her sippy in the cup holders and says she loves her "pet cow seat" (we got cow moo). Good luck shopping!
    DD wants the cow moo too!

We gave up on taking the infant car seat in and out.
    DS is old enough to sit up and fits in our stroller or we wear him comfortably.
    Glad to hear she loves it.
    I may bite the bullet and just get the cow moo and surprise DD.
    Thanks for the info.

Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got ours for $112 for a Wayfair "return" (that was brand new and unopened) last November when they had a bunch of them for that price. It was a crazy deal! May be worth stalking them for a while since you have time...
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast