♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Athleta extra 20% off sale items

just saw this...from 7/31 to 8/4..extra 20% off sale items

code: SUMMERFUN

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/divisi...&clink=5231530

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I was just coming here to post this!

I missed these Gentle Souls shoes on the GH sale, and I'm excited to have found them in my size and color at the Athleta sale - with the discount, they come to $103, which is still pricey but I have been wanting to try these for a long time. I'm just hoping the reviewers are right and it does run half a size big, because I'm usually an 8.5 but they only had an 8 - I wear an 8 in some things like Emu Boots and Born sandals.

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/produc...0080&cid=50010

The whatever skort is on sale in the purple color - it's cute!

for Sandy Hook

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I saw that! Too bad i already have 3 Whatever Skorts, one in French Lavender which is purple-ish, so i couldnt' really justify it to myself...hehehe

I ended up getting Dipper Pants for $31.99 after discount...a STEAL since they are normally $79.99..more than 50% off!! Sure, it's still a little hot for pants in this weather right now... but i figure in a month or so i will still being taking the kids swimming or having them play outside with water and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the quick-dry Dipper fabric!!

I got Seamless Racer Bra in purple for $19.99 after discount (reg price $46). I was in need of a good sports bra!

I also ordered another pair of 5" Dipper Shorts in black (i have one pair in an olive color and i use them at least 3x a week). I paid full-price ($42) but i wasn't goign to wait until they go on sale..esp since when they do they are usually only $5 off anyway and only have a few sizes. They are worth it!
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 07-31-2012 at 03:15 PM.