I am pregnant with my first child and due in October. I will be off work for two months returning to work in mid December. Unfortunately, due to my job I can't take any more time off. As the baby will be so young when I have to go back to work, I have decided that a nanny that comes to our house will work out best for our needs. My question is, when should I start to look for a nanny. I have this overwhelming desire to get everything taken care of now as my biggest fear is that I will have to go to work and will have no one to watch my baby, but when I look at adds on craigslist it seems people want to start right away. No one is looking for a job that starts four months, or even two months, in the future. Also, what is the best way to search. I have seen websites for expensive nanny search companies, but then I see those same companies advertise on craigslist where I am looking so that really seems like it may be a rip off. I have also heard about nanny seach websites, but I am not sure how effective they are. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!