Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I think Old Navy has rash guards too. I'll check them out. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I have been looking up various tents but there are always mixed reviews and that ends up confusing me. We will be on the east coast where it tends to be pretty windy so if anyone has any recommendations on tents they have used that would stand up to some wind, that would be much appreciated

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by akh2011 View Post
    I think Old Navy has rash guards too. I'll check them out. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I have been looking up various tents but there are always mixed reviews and that ends up confusing me. We will be on the east coast where it tends to be pretty windy so if anyone has any recommendations on tents they have used that would stand up to some wind, that would be much appreciated
    It's kind of pricey, but I've had the Sunbuster shelter from LL Bean for 2 years now. It even stayed up as a thunderstorm blew into Wildwood from Atlantic City the first time we used it.

If you can set up a dome tent, you can set up the Sunbuster:

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/58396...oductId=988405

My DD was 4 months old the first time I had her out on the beach - she was in a long-sleeve rashguard, UPF 50 swimsuit, sun hat and we slathered her in physical sunscreen from Lavanila (Healthy Baby Block SPF-30; it gets a 2 on SkinDeep.)

She slept the entire time in a pool float I'd bought at the grocery store on our way down to my mom's house.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Old Navy has long sleeve ones. Tiny little ones too! They're so cute. All the way up to kid sizes.

We dig a hole in the sand and fill it with water.
    Bring bottles of water to rinse baby's hands and rinse yourself if you're nursing.
    Baby Ganics makes a nice sunscreen stick. It's easier to apply to their faces.

You really dont need much at the beach! Sunscreen and water! Have a blast!

Oh, I think our tent is Coleman. It's a great size adn you stake it down plus pour sand in teh edges to hold it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2