Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Can we do another post your favorite outfits thread?

I loved last years "favorite outfits" thread last year. It really inspired me to try new things and break out from my conservative, matchy-matchy, mom style. I invested in boots, colorful belts, fun shoes in something other than brown or black, scarves, and accessories. But, you know, fashion trends change with the season so I need new inspiration from all of you fashionistas out there. Since everyone is in back to school mode I think it's a great time for us to get back into fashion mode. Can you help a girl out????
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Did you want to do fall or summer outfits? I'll play!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

For the transition into fall I plan to wear my maxi dress with a jeand jacket or jean vest. I have purchased a few fall scarves and these boots:

http://www.rocketdog.com/view-all/so...op,shoes,boots

Summer to fall transition outfits (that summer shirt paired with fall pants/skirt, maxi with a sweater/jacket) and fall.

And I was counting on you arivecchi to play!!!

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I can maybe start posting pictures from online catalogs but I have not actually purchased anything for fall yet!
    I am trying to eek out as much as I can from summer first, and am still into my maxi dresses, and other summery things.
    DD
    DS

Glad you started this! I really liked this thread last year and made me try new things that I LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    I can maybe start posting pictures from online catalogs but I have not actually purchased anything for fall yet!
    I am trying to eek out as much as I can from summer first, and am still into my maxi dresses, and other summery things.
    Wish lists and "intend to buys" are totally acceptable!

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

In SoCal our "summer" lasts through October usually so I don't even think about sweaters or warmer items until then!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Not the best example, but I've been wearing my scramble skort from Athleta so often I have to show someone! I've also kind of given up on looking pulled-together professionally since I work from home and now it's all about comfort. I do, however, need to put some effort into a professional wardrobe for traveling. Fortunately I do have a couple of suits and a couple shirts I can rotate out

This is what I'm wearing today. Every mom should have a scramble skort. The pockets are a-maz-ing.

And I guess when it gets chilly I'll throw a sweater over it until it's cold enough to need to cover my legs.

I will be following this thread because I agree I got a lot of good ideas last time from those who do much better than I do in terms of clothing choices. Where's GP? I hope she sees this!
    Last edited by twowhat?; 09-05-2012 at 09:16 PM.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

plus so far this week has been almost the hottest week this summer.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast