Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'll play. This will inspire me to get off my rear and finally put a full-length mirror up somewhere in my bedroom/closet/bathroom.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

Here is some maxi + jean vest action

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

OOOH I really like that vest -- where did you get it??
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

its my personal vintage... it was a jean jacket i bought at H&M in like 2001 that I hacked the sleeves off of in 2008.

girls, dig in your attics!!! you might have a jean jacket worthy of an attack of the scissors!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by scriptkitten View Post
    its my personal vintage... it was a jean jacket i bought at H&M in like 2001 that I hacked the sleeves off of in 2008.

girls, dig in your attics!!! you might have a jean jacket worthy of an attack of the scissors!
    Oh, man...I am regretting donating an old jcrew denim jacket. I love vests and could've totally done this!!

^^^ i donate close to nothing except worn out things. i'm a clothing hoarder for sure.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Very cute outfit scriptkitten!

Twowhat, like that skirt on you, but it would probably be a big fail for me!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Oh yay, another fave outfits thread! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures. I'll play, Wendibird, but you have to promise to post your own pics! I so enjoyed seeing your style in the last thread!

Twowhat, cute outfit! I love the cozy white sweater on top. Skorts are a great alternative to shorts. My casual mom on the go wardrobe is rather limited (I tend to just repurpose my work clothes with jeans) so I need to check out Athleta and see what the raves are all about!

Scriptkitten, love the denim vest and maxi dress. You are so creative to hack up your clothes! I've been looking for a maxi dress and just bought one off eBay.

Txcat, you can use the self-timer on your camera--no need to buy a new mirror!
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

OK I'll play! I have a bunch of photos to share since I've been actively participating in YouLookFab over the last year! I even have my own "fashion blog" there.

Here are some recent work looks:

Wendibird, I don't see anything wrong with matchy matchy! I'm really into matchy matchy like they used to do in the 50's and 60's. I love this Kate Spade Florence Broadhurst Japanese floral print so much that I bought up five different pieces in the print when it went on sale (I only buy Kate Spade on sale). I thought it would be too over the top with the dress, purse and laptop case all together but when I posted it, Angie said matchy matchy is really "in" on the runways now. Well, who would have thought I'd be runway ready, LOL!

I'm also crazy about polka dots right now. This suit has tiny pindots all over it, and I paired it with a belt and shoes and bags that all have polka dots on them too. Even the necklace looks like dots. I love doing themes to excess!

I love this ink blue jacket from White House Black Market.

And this black leather jacket is really versatile--I wear it at work instead of a blazer and on weekends to give my casual outfits a bit of edge. DH hates these H&M floral pants, but I think they're fun, so I mostly wear them to work now instead of weekends.
    Last edited by goldenpig; 08-10-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

gp, love the leather jacket outfit, first dress and and i LOVE the floral pants. like LOVE!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast