Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Ok, this isn't a "favorite" but I had to post because this outfit would not have existed w/out the BBB thread last year. You guys totally transformed how I dress myself. I'm way more pulled together and way more creative and willing to take risks than ever before. This outfit isn't earth shattering but I never would have worn two different toned blues before, didn't own an orange belt or nude shoes, wouldn't have worn long sleeve w/ short sleeve cardi, and wouldn't have known that I could pull it all together and "anchor" the outfit with the belt and orange toned necklace. So many thanks ladies. I owe you!!

photo-7 by wendibird, on Flickr

Pants: dark navy, EB
    Shirt: medium blue, Target
    Cardi: ruched sleeve, The Limited
    Belt: Target
    Necklace: can't tell in pic but it's brown, pale yellow and orange, Park Lane
    Shoes: Bandolino at Macy's
    Nice outfit! You look very pulled together!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Nice outfit, Wendi, and very slimming I might add. Love the shoes!
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

ITA with everyone else Wendi! Love the outfit and the shoes. You look great!
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Great outfit, Wendi! Very creative and professional. Love the orange belt and necklace and the layering.

Now ladies, it's your turn! Can we have some more people posting outfits please? That fall shopping thread is massive and so was the Frye boot thread...so let's see some of your new goodies!
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Gee, thanks all!

So here's today's outfit. So many new risks for me...1)magenta ankle pants, 2)heels with ankle pants, and 3)polka dots. I love this blouse (Target) but as you'll see I think I need to stick to wearing it tucked in. It is pleated in the front down the middle and it also scoops at the bottom and so the bottom is lower in the front than the back. Regardless if I wear it with the little tie belt or not I think it looks like a maternity top on me. The gathering plus the scooping makes it look like there's room to expand for a growing pregnant belly. What's funny is I tried this on in the store and didn't get that look/feel there. I had originally tried on the next sz up and it was too big so I just grabbed the smaller sz w/out trying on. Maybe the too large size was so flowing that this "flaw" on me wasn't noticeable? I'll have to try it with a chunkier belt, with dark denim, etc and see if I can wear it untucked with other types of belts/pants.

Pants: The Limited (current season)
    Blouse: Target (current season)
    Cardi: old ATL
    Shoes: old Franco Sarto...love the contrast of suede shoe with croco strap.
    Last edited by wendibird22; 12-13-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7