Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    sntm is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Definitely sending back the sale DVF dress. The colors are even louder in person. The purple one is great, but with the BFing boobs, I need to wear a tank top underneath it, even getting an 8. May get a tailor to put a snap inside to hold the top together.
    shannon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Another Queen of the House of Boys:
    DS#1 2003
    DS#2 my mother's day gift 2012
    DH
    Mikey, the cat and rhinestone-collared, pink-leashed Schatze, our Rottweiler girl

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by joules View Post
    My dress came in today. holymoly!! It makes me look hot!! But it runs very small. I am a 0/2 and I ordered the 4. It is tight, not too tight. But tight enough that I am also going to order the 6 just to compare. If I gain ANY weight, I won't fit the 4 anymore. I can only pull it up to wear it, there is no way I can get it over my head. The dress is unlined and since it's so tight, it shows bumps. I think I'll need some high waisted control underwear.

It's back in stock; http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topshop-...stylenumsearch
    Ok I am trying it now.
    The largest size they had though was a 10 which I got. I am usually an 8 though. Hope the 10 is big enough for me! I am not exactly sure when I would get a chance to wear this, but I have been waiting for Jon Hamm to call me, so I figured I may as well just get the dress just in case.
    DD
    DS

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

So I'll be the Boden outlier - I LOVE this cardigan:

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...l?NavGroupID=6

It's super comfy, lightweight but warm, soft - it's perfect. I lived in it the last 3 days while I was in San Diego - it's a perfect layering piece, and it's ideal for plane travel. I'll be curious to see what Elektra thinks of it.

I have all of my other Boden pieces and I think I'm keeping everything but I haven't yet fully had a chance to try stuff on, mix and match with current pieces, etc. I'll report back later this week.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

TxCat, I did really like the feel and the look. But the sleeves on mine seemed super short. :/ if it was maybe a little less $$ I would have kept it and just pushed them up like the model has in the picture. But they just seemed an odd length to me- definitely not 3/4 but not a full sleeve on me, and for the price I wanted to love it too.
    DD
    DS

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I got this Boden Emma Tunic dress and I love it. Comfy and really versatile. Today I am wearing with riding boots and nothing underneath but I would be able to wear with a shirt underneath and leggings when it gets colder. I am thinking of getting it in another color.

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...nic-Dress.html

I think I may have solved my Mom Bag dilemma. I got the Boden oil cloth shopper.

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...h-Shopper.html

I wish the strap were a little longer. I think I paid $52.

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Oooo Kindra, I love the Boden tunic. I hadn't noticed it in the catalog before but now I think I might need it lol. How does it run in the butt/hips? I'm a big ol' pear and I'm going it would work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WitMom View Post
    Oooo Kindra, I love the Boden tunic. I hadn't noticed it in the catalog before but now I think I might need it lol. How does it run in the butt/hips? I'm a big ol' pear and I'm going it would work for me.
    I got a 10 (it's big on top) because I wanted a little extra room to layer in the colder months. I think it runs true to size though.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

One of the few items I kept from my multiple Boden orders was this fall jacket:

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...y-Day-Mac.html

I got the fawn one. Don't love it but it is fairly functional (wish it had a higher collar so I could cover my neck) and it is nice to have a lined coat during chilly mornings.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    I got this Boden Emma Tunic dress and I love it. Comfy and really versatile. Today I am wearing with riding boots and nothing underneath but I would be able to wear with a shirt underneath and leggings when it gets colder. I am thinking of getting it in another color.

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...nic-Dress.html
    What color did you get? I am thinking of getting this dress too. Would love a picture of how it looks with leggings and whatever shirt you plan to wear underneath.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

Quote Originally Posted by khalloc View Post
    What color did you get? I am thinking of getting this dress too. Would love a picture of how it looks with leggings and whatever shirt you plan to wear underneath.
    I got the gray color. I haven't worn it with leggings and a shirt underneath yet.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast