Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by azazela View Post
    I have a slight Ju Ju Be obsession so I've had quite a few
    Yeh that! I have one DC and had 5 diaper bags at one time. Yikes! Sold them and now have 1 diaper bag but am transitioning to using a purse instead.

azazela is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mackmama View Post
    Yeh that! I have one DC and had 5 diaper bags at one time. Yikes! Sold them and now have 1 diaper bag but am transitioning to using a purse instead.
    Would that by chance be the new HoboBe?
    Anna, mommy to DD 11/06 and DS 3/10

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Actually I'm branching out to a non-diaper bag handbag (Michael Kors Astor). The one diaper bag I have and love is the BeFab in black EL. It mainly stays in the car though, as I dont really need to carry around something so big anymore now that DC is older.

Are you getting the HoboBe?

azazela is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mackmama View Post
    Actually I'm branching out to a non-diaper bag handbag (Michael Kors Astor). The one diaper bag I have and love is the BeFab in black EL. It mainly stays in the car though, as I dont really need to carry around something so big anymore now that DC is older.

Are you getting the HoboBe?
    I think so. I want the TokiDoki collaboration one I think. Haven't decided yet.
    Anna, mommy to DD 11/06 and DS 3/10

I have a very old Skip Hop Duo that we use mainly as a church bag to carry things to keep the big kids busy during church and then my day to day bag is a JuJuBe Be Spicy that is being replaced with a BFF later this week. I'll probably sell the Be Spicy since I really don't need another bag, let alone such a huge one!
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have/had two.

The had is an Eddie Bauer Diaper Bag that I used with DD1 for 3 yrs. almost non stop. DH now uses it as a hunting bag. It is a suprising light bag and he likes it for that use now. He also uses the hospital diaper bags we got from DD1 for this as well.

Right now I am using a Jujube Be Spicy bag I got when I was pregnant with DD2, and have used it since. I like it a lot, but right now with a 2/1/2 yr. old I am almost ready to be done with it.

With DD1 I also used a Seatbelt Bag Executive tote because I thought it looked cooler than carrying around the Eddie Bauer bag so we would use that for times when we took the baby nice places and such (classic first time parenting) and I was concerned about people looking at my manly Eddie Bauer bag (I live in a hip area where people carry Gucci, Kate Spade, and Coach diaper bags so I had to look the part). I will say that this bag is a great travel bag and I use almost everytime I go on an airplane trip because it holds lots of stuff. I thought about selling it but now I am very glad I didn't. It is easy to clean as well.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have 3, but one of them never gets used. The one I use the most is a skip hop bag that was given to me by a fantastic BBB mom when I was pregnant with DS2. I also use the PBK one shoulder cross back backpack that I've had since DS1 was a baby. That one is a great, unisex diaper bag that DH can easily take with him. I've had dads on the playground ask me where I got it, but PBK doesn't make it any more. And then I have an Eddie Bauer one that I dislike, but registered for when I was pregnant with DS1 and didn't know what I was doing.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

I have 2 petunia pickle bottom bags for when our third arrives in June. A boxy and a sashay satchel. But for my 3 and 5yr old I just throw things in my car or in my coach hobo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amber
    wife to one frugal DH
    mama to 2 curious boys
    DS1 Hollis 5/25/2007
    DS2 London 11/14/2009

Plus a newbie for summer 2013

Mommy_Mea is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I have one, a fleurville that I got through their clearance event. Did great through ds1 and ds2. Now I am over carrying a diaper bag, so I just have a large coach bag that works just fine :-)
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have 3 at the moment. I might have more, but my flood boxes are still not unpacked for most rooms. I have a PPB backpack (not a boxy, I don't know what it's called), a bag that I love but cannot remember the name of to save my life, and my current favorite was a present from my husband when we went to Disney in January http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009R4...dir_mdp_mobile
    We had too much stuff that was loose as we were leaving an so proposed going back into the store we bought our ears at to ask for a plastic bag. My DH said he would go and after a few minutes he came back with this and a little plush classic minnie inside. It was super sweet and I love it.

I currently have 2 in diapers and I also keep a change of underwear and pants inside in case we can't find a bathroom in time for my 4year old DS.
    Last edited by swissair81; 03-03-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast