Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Anyone presently doing WW?

I'm starting up again after a long time and could really use a buddy for motivation. That's it.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

Yes! I'm doing the breastfeeding plan. It's been going pretty well on just the ww but I've kind of reached a plateau so I'm trying to step it up on exercise. But I lost 10 lbs in 13 weeks just doing points.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Me! I started a couple of months ago and really like it. I had good loss the first few weeks. My summer then went crazy, and I haven't stuck with it so have gained back a couple. But, the crazy travel schedule for this summer was a big part of my joining, as i felt i had the potential to really gain a lot! I'm now ready to start up again, and would love to have some extra support!

Great! Thanks, ladies. I'll plan on posting and checking in down here to see how it's going for everyone.

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Me! Well ... I've taken the last 2 months off but I NEED to get back on plan.
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

I've been wanting to start again, but looking for a promo where they waive the sign-up fee. I did it a few years ago and was really happy with it.
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Me! I've lost 10 lbs since April?! Boot camp didn't move the scale too much (inches, yes) but 10 lbs is 10 lbs....

Are you doing online only? or meetings? I do meetings and etools - i NEED meetings.

Also use the app if you have a smart phone!

I'm doing it. I've lost 32 pounds since late March!
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    Are you doing online only? or meetings? I do meetings and etools - i NEED meetings.
    I'm trying just online. If I find I need meetings, I'll switch over.

Congrats to all of you who have done so well! I was really successful on WW before my wedding 10 years ago, but I was also a lot less overweight to start out with then. The bottom line is that I've got to get in time to exercise, which can only really be at 8 p.m. or after, but I'm going to have to do it. I'm hoping that the good fall tv shows starting soon will help me at the gym.

So how's it going this week? Any great recipes/meals? I really need protein at breakfast, and prefer a savory breakfast, so have been eaten a bean burrito for breakfast a few times this week. 6 points, and it definitely fills me until lunch, especially if I have a small piece of fruit with it or at some point during the morning.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast