Default Matchy gears... Am I weird???

I registered for the Fisher Price Sungabunny newborn rocker and sleeper by its super cute.
    When I found out that FP also makes the Sungabunny item for the swing and bouncer, I put all of it on the registry.
    The same thing with the high chair and play yard. I really like the Graco Rittenhouse pattern so I put all of them on the registry.

Is this a bit OCD???
    DS born 1/20/13
    DD due 11/3/15

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes. But its why they use the same pattern -- hoping that new mommies will just have to "have it all"
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

Quote Originally Posted by vonfirmath View Post
    Yes. But its why they use the same pattern -- hoping that new mommies will just have to "have it all"
    yep!
    It's hard to even know what you're going to want with your first. Just get whatever you like right now and then if you dont like it later you can sell it. If you end up not wanting matchy matchy , you can read the reviews which I have found to be very accurate. I have baby #4 and am strictlly reviews and mom advice at this point. None of my gear is even in the same room!
    Wife to an amazing man and Mommy to 4

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

wait...so you registered for all the gear in 2 patterns? like for 2 different rooms? i can't imagine having/wanting/needing that much gear. but that is why and how those companies make so much money.