Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Exersaucer or Jumperoo?

We had exersaucers for the girls and they really liked them. But now I'm wondering if the jumperoos are more fun? Does one have a longer use than the other?

We had an exersaucer for dd1 that was disassembled and remembering what a pain that thing was to put together I asked a friend if I could borrow her jumperoo that she was no longer using. Once we started using it with dd2 I remembered why we'd chosen the exersaucer originally. The exersaucer has the curved base underneath and with the jumperoo they're just pushing off on the floor. It seems like the former is better designed for them to push up and for their feet not to be flat against the floor. Also my dd2 is pretty small and the jumperoo just seemed to swallow her. We ended up giving back the jumperoo and putting together the exersaucer.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Our DC loooooved the jumperoo and didn't care for the exersaucer. I think it's a personal preference thing.

flashy09 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I started with a jumperoo and now if I put DD in a exersaucer, she keeps trying to jump and ends up annoyed! So i think the jumperoo is definitely more fun. We have the FP Rainforest one and all the toys really entertain her
    DD1 9 yrs old 12/2011
    DD2 7 yrs old 01/2014