Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Male diaper bag

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    Kind of late notice, but I just checked Zulily today and they have some DadGear bags on sale: http://www.zulily.com/e/dadgear-0913...5&tab=last-day (the link will work once you sign up for an account; it's free and immediately approved)

P.S. If you've never ordered from Zulily, they have excellent customer service, however, you have to be willing to wait on your purchase. If time is on your side, then this might be a good option to save some money.
    If you can't wait and you like DadGear, I have to shout it from the rooftops that shipping directly from DadGear is fast and, every now and again, free.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Thanks for all the responses. Unfortunately I was away from my computer for a few days so I didn't see the last ones until today and I missed the zulily sale. That would have been perfect since I don't really want to spend a ton of money on this gift. I loved a few of the suggestions people made, but some were just so expensive. Now that I know some brands to look for I'll just have to try to keep my eyes open for sales.

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

If you are still looking, DH was happy with the basic Eddie Bauer Messenger bag we got. I actually really liked it too, but I wish it wouldn't have been soo manly.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2