azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Cribs with adjustable mattress heights

Ok, it's been a while since we were in the market for a crib - DD is nearly 4.5 now, and we got her a Munire crib based on ratings from the baby bargains book. Just today we had to lower the mattress height (DS is now using the crib), and I was reminded of what a PAIN it is to do that. And I wondered if there were any other cribs out there where it was EASY to adjust the mattress height, or if they are all a PAIN IN THE REAR?

If they are all a pain, someone needs to invent something easy and get super rich off it! Because it sucked trying to do that with two kids crawling all over us today!

Ours is from last year, and a pain to lower/adjust!
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

We have a 6.5 yo munire and it's a pita. I helped my sis w her crib and it's rough too. I forget her brand. Fortunately it doesn't get done often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a Sorelle crib (both my girls had the same version of the crib) and it was easy to raise and lower. Takes all of about 3 minutes.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have a Stokke Sleepi and it has an adjustable height (2 levels). Its an amazing crib because it converts from a bassinet size all the way up to an extended mattress size. In the standard middle range crib size, you can also take one of the walls off to make it a convertible post-crib style. Love that thing.

My Westwood isn't too bad-done within 5 minutes easily and so, so sturdy- also love that it has 3 settings.
    DD1 01/10
    DD2 04/12

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We have a Bonavita crib that is about 6 years old now and it's pretty easy to adjust. I mean, I am hopeless with anything that requires handiness, and I have no problem doing it on my own at all.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

Thanks for sharing! I think I may have that same Munire crib . . . whichever one we have for our daughter, it's also a nightmare to adjust! I've never used the Stokke Sleepi, but I love the sound of actually being able to adjust. Is it easy to change mattress sizes as well? I may buy it for baby #2 (on the way).
    "Pray without ceasing. Rejoice evermore."
    My review guide to the best baby safety gates.