Thread: Lorac makeup?

Default Lorac makeup?

Has anyone used it? I went in to ULTA today after someone posted a thread about Butter nail polish, and I ended up trying Napoleon makeup on one side of my face and Lorac on the other. The Napoleon is not wearing well at all and settled into my fine lines almost immediately. So far I really like the coverage and wear of the Lorac, and it isn't settling. Opinions?

bigsis is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My sister gave me a Lorac eyeshadow trio that I love. I can't attest to the coverage as I'm not detail-oriented enough to check how it looks at the end of the day. As for the wear, it's great.
    Lea

Mom to:
    DD 8/2003
    DS 11/2005

So far I'm pretty impressed. It's been on for 7 hours and still looks like when she put it on. I touch my face constantly' not to mention 3 kids, so I'm pretty happy that it's still one. The Napoleon is GONE.(except for the part that's settled into my fine lines, lol)

I would definitely give it a try. I'm lusting after the new Lorac PRO pallette of eyeshadows. Lorac has a great reputation.
    DS1: 3/09
    DS2: 2/11
    DS3: 3/13

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My friend the beauty products maven absolutely ADORES Lorac. Stays on all day, even if you wear glasses.

Keep an eye on their site - every now and again, they run RIDICULOUS sales. Like eyeliner pencils for $1 and single shade pots for $3.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

WHAT?!? Are you serious? That's fantastic!!!!

I picked up a Lorac set (eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, mascara & lipgloss) from that awesome gifting grace sale and love it!