Default Phil and teds sport

I found the 2009 version of Phil and Ted sport with double seat for $100. Is this a good deal? I tried out a phil and teds stroller (not sport) at toys r us yesterday and loved it. Right now I have just my son but we plan on more kids. We are currently trying to get pregnant so my son will probably be around 3 years old when the next child comes along. Is this a good stroller for that age gap or should I be looking for a sit and stand?

I would wait until you are pregnant/close to the end. A lot can change at that age for kids and your DS may be totally done with strollers by the time DC#2 comes along.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That is a fantastic price. I think the Phil and Ted's would be a good option because it can be a single or double. My kids were 2 years apart and I got a lot of use out of my PT Sport stroller (I had the 2007 version). While you probably won't get as much use of it as a double with a 3 year age gap, that makes the PT a great option because you just take off the doubles seat and it's a standard single. For $100, I'd get it.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

ckelly is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

For $100 I'd snatch that baby up!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly View Post
    For $100 I'd snatch that baby up!
    I sold my 2005 P&T sport with doubles kit for $225 last yr.

ETA: Sorry, I had a brain fart, I meant 2005, not 2009, so that is why think that this is such an awesome deal!
    Last edited by hellokitty; 10-01-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Default tried it

I found a sport at a garage sale for 75, and used it for about 2 weeks. It was just not the stroller for me. I compared it to the two other doubles I have, the jane powertwin and the mbduo, and I found the push sluggish, and the second seat small. It was a 2007 model, so maybe things are different. But for that price I see no harm in trying it out for yourself. I sold it for 210, and had about 5 people interested after a day on cl.