Default $12 Old Navy Halloween Costumes

Sorry if this has already been posted, but oldnavy.com has many of their halloween costumes marked down to $17.20 with an additional 30% discount making them $12.04 each. Free shipping with an order over $50. 30% off ends on 10/2/12.

In my experience they go a little lower than this right before halloween, but in my opinion this is a great deal. I think their costumes are very good value for the money.
    Last edited by Multimama; 10-01-2012 at 09:05 AM.

I agree! I got DD a Monkey Ballerina one during their previous sale (for 15 down from 25) and it's the cutest thing ever! Will be warm too which was my only condition while letting her pick her own costume
    My sweet and curly haired DD 4
    ...and expecting someone new mid April 2014

Any idea how much they are in store? I don't have $50 worth to buy for the free shipping so I'd rather get it in store.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks OP! The one DD2 wants of course isn't $17 but it is cheaper than anywhere else selling princess style costumes.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by rolypoly27 View Post
    Any idea how much they are in store? I don't have $50 worth to buy for the free shipping so I'd rather get it in store.
    True. But I wasn't sure about sizing, so I ordered a couple of extra costumes in order to get to $50 and returned the ones that didn't fit. I also didn't feel like driving to multiple ONs to find stock....

Quote Originally Posted by rolypoly27 View Post
    Last time I was there they were the same price in store as they are online, but without the extra 30% discount. I think they still have that strange super cash promotion where if you spend $25 in store you get $10 off of $25 you buy at some very specific later date. The stock was much reduced in my store though. It's also true as the PP said that you can always buy $50 worth of stuff online, get free shipping, and return whatever you don't want to the store for free.

Thanks OP and others for your responses. I ordered two costumes, the felt pumpkin trick-or-treat bag, and a couple packs of socks. My total after coupon came to under $50 but good thing the free shipping is based on the pre-discount total. I am going to return one of the costumes to the store after I see them both in person. Oh, and went through ebates for 2% back. Not much but helps a bit.
    Last edited by rolypoly27; 10-01-2012 at 05:46 PM.

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks, OP! Didn't order a costume, but bought some fleece-lined jeans for DD and a cute skirt for me. Got 35% off because I have a Gap card and went through Upromise for 5% back.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)