Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    moll73 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

What about the GT and then you could sell your BJCM too?

Not as well known, but the Mamas and Papas Sport will give you a smooth ride. The handlebar is adjustable and juts out, so there is more room for a board rider than there is on a BOB.
    Strollerqueen

ckelly is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I think everyone needs a Indie . I use a glider board. Can't recline the seat nut it works.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I would sell the Cortina, and the Volo. I honestly don't see how any kid could be comfortable in that stroller esp. in the heat with the mesh seat, but that is just me. If you want to keep the Volo though your DD1 at 2/1/2 is probably plenty big for it now.

Would you consider a Duallie AT? My girls were 4 yrs. apart, yet it still got lots of use up until the time DD1 was almost 6.
    It's funny you say that about the Volo because DD1 loves the Volo (as does DH because it is so small).

I considered a Duallie but a few issues with it:
    1. DD1 is super tall and her head is already scraping the canopy
    2. DD1 almost never rides and the times that I wish I had one (when we are at the park, a petting zoo, a farm) DD1 is off and running. That is why I am thinking about a board because she is always trying to stand up on the second seat of our B-Ready so she can see DD2.
    3. It is huge.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm certainly a stroller enabler. And as someone with an Indie Twin and a Duallie still sitting in their boxes I don't have a whole lot to add. But I do agree with PP about checking out the BJCM GT or double BJCM GT. I saw it at BBB the other day and thought I may want to just sell the Duallie and get the GT instead. It could be a one and only stroller and you'd still have the great features of the BJCM.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2