Default sell my mbduo for chariot?

Lately I have been looking at bike trailers since we live near some great parks, would it be a good idea to sell my mbduo and purchase a chariot or burley? (and get a stroller kit). I just wonder if there will be something I will have overlooked in making this trade. Can anyone give me some pros and cons on this idea? For some reason, I am not sure I should keep the mbduo since ds is 3.5 and dd is 18 months, but I know it will not sell for much, and the push with big kids is fantastic, but I have heard the same about chariots.

I also have a Jane powertwin that would probably have to be pried out of my cold dead hands, because I love it so much. So I would have an inline double I could use for narrower spaces.

Has anyone else traded their sbs for a bike trailer chassis? Were you happy with the decision?

I have a CX2. The push is shockingly good with the stroller kit. I'm spoiled by my Bugaboos, but the Chariot really impressed me.

I think the one thing to bear in mind if you'll be getting the double is the size. If you'll be using it strictly for outdoor use, it will be great, but if you want to bring it into a shop, etc., it may be an issue. When I first got it, I took the kids for a walk and stopped to see my husband at work - where I very nearly got us all stuck in the elevator! It is wide, but also long.

I just got the cargo rack for mine, and haven't tried it yet. The back cargo area is spacious, I've most recently used it for the farmers' market, but I still have to remind myself to take some stuff out before removing the rider, because otherwise it will tip. It's never tipped with a passenger, but if the cargo area is loaded, the passenger area needs some ballast for stability.

It's a great set-up overall, but I'd be hesitant to use it as a replacement for (rather than a complement to) a standard stroller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk, please excuse wonky autocorrects.
    Melanie

Mama, PhD, to: Baby Bear (September 2006); The Cub (November 2009); and three babies in heaven
    Favourite human to two Maine Coon cats
    I drive a Bugaboo Cameleon, a Bugaboo Bee+ (2010) and a Mutsy Urban Rider. Ooops, and a Chariot CX2, too! Oh, and a purple Starck Maclaren And oh, wait, I have *another* Bee+ (2011). How did I get six strollers?? Uh-oh, there's a P&T Dash in my living room - who put that there?

to everything she said. BOBs are wide but I am pretty sure a double bike trailer will be even wider. If that's not an issue then it could work for you since you have the Jane for the more traditional stroller needs.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)