Default BOB Revolution: SE vs. CE?

I am pretty much set on getting a BOB but I can't decide between the SE or the CE. Any recommendations? The use would be outdoors, no running, just walks on bumpy sidewalks, gravel trails, through pumpkin patch/farm/petting zoo type things.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bought the one with the bigger wheels because of better resale value. Someone in my area told me that the Bobs with the smaller wheels, the CE were also more prone to rust, but I think they'd be fine if you were running and or don't live near the ocean or a rainy area.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I bought the one with the bigger wheels because of better resale value. Someone in my area told me that the Bobs with the smaller wheels, the CE were also more prone to rust, but I think they'd be fine if you were running and or don't live near the ocean or a rainy area.

From our perspective, so many customers got confused about the CE, trying to understand why one would get it.

The only reason (aside from looks) for the CE is a smaller fold with wheels attached. But if you're hurting for trunk space, the rear wheels pop out in 3 seconds on each side.

In our experience SE outsells CE maybe as much as 100 to 1, so if only for ease of selling it when you're done, go for the SE!
    Heather
    Owner, PeppyParents

Thank you! SE it is!
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012