Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    todzwife is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default So, I got a Valco Snap ;)

Anyone curious
    Shandelle
    Proud mom to Dallin 10/03 Maddie 1/06 Zoey 4/10 Sadie 7/13

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes, tell me everything! I need a new travel stroller.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

ditto for me! I need details, what color?
    Amber
    wife to one frugal DH
    mama to 2 curious boys
    DS1 Hollis 5/25/2007
    DS2 London 11/14/2009

Plus a newbie for summer 2013

You guys, I love it. Seriously. I'll take pictures ASAP but for now I'll LYK what I think

Weight: AMAZING. It is SO light. PERFECT for traveling. I have to say, I have had several 'travel' stroller but this one has everything I need in a travel stroller. It is a PERFECT Disney stroller. It's exactly what I wanted for Disney. Large canopy, flat recline, big basket. The ONLY thing missing is a snack tray option, but if you have the belly/bumper bar you can easily put a Brica snack pod on there.

Canopy: HUGE. It's kind of a crinkly nylon fabric though. That's my ONLY gripe about the stroller is that the fabric is all nylon, it doesn't feel as "nice" as a lot of my other strollers.

DOES NOT tip with a FULLY stuffed Ju-Ju-Be BFF hanging on the back. That's a BIG deal. Because my other "travel" stroller (g-luxe) doesn't hold anything much.

BASKET: HUGE. The BFF fits great w/ a little bit of room to spare. This was one of my beefs w/ the g-luxe. I considered taking it to Disney but it has NO BASKET!

RECLINE: Almost flat. I'd be fine putting a newborn in it. Great roll-up back with mesh so there is airflow while it's reclined.

PUSH: Well, I haven't tried it outside yet, but the wheels are large enough I can tell they'll push well enough. It's no BOB, but I don't expect it to be.

I bought black. I REALLY REALLY wanted purple, but I'm totally weird about my bag matching and black gives me more options. The seat depth is pretty small, Zoey fits great in it and the leg drop is perfect for her. I'm curious to see Maddie in it (since I'm sure she'll be hopping in for a ride.

I was going to bring a double, but I've been reading that the parks are super crowded and I don't want to be pushing a side-by-side (even if it is a double umbrella) in a large crowd. It's just too awkward not to run into people. Especially if only ONE kid is riding anyway.

The fold is EASY. It's not City mini easy, but I love that it folds in on itself so that the canopy and seat stay clean.

The wheels come off super easy which is great if you need it to be more compact. It's pretty small though as it is.

Great Valco buckle that's impossible for toddlers to undo.

Like I said, I'll be back w/ pictures ASAP but I wanted to rave for a sec. This one is a FANTASTIC alternative to a city mini if you want something lighter w/ an easier to access basket and a firm/upright seat. I loved my city mini, but the basket and the sling type seat were deal breakers.
    Shandelle

Hemlock is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Can't wait for pics! I have been thinking about getting a new stroller for a Disney trip in March.

Hope these help! Maddie is about 49 inches, 47 pounds and almost 7 I couldn't get Zoey to cooperate.

Shandelle

Short video of the fold:

Shandelle

Sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Catherine

queenmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Great review! I have this on my list for a travel/quick in-and-out stroller but I couldn't figure out why there weren't more recommendations. I love the fact that everything I thought was good about it in theory is even better in practice!
    Mama to Henry (6/2000) and Agnes (4/2012)
    old school member of the BBB

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the detailed review, pics and video. Maddie is really cute, BTW
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast