Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    todzwife is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Glad I could help. I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not, but figured Amazon has free returns and I was desperate at this point. DH rolled his eyes because I literally have a garage full of strollers but none of them were what I needed for Disneyland. My B-ready would be next in line, but I didn't want to take a $400+stroller ($250 is already enough!) plus, I LOVE the compact size!

I am short, and heavy strollers are awkward for me to fold/lift. This is just awesome and my kids like it a lot. My 9 year old jumped in for a quick ride down the hallway and he fits under the hood if he slouches. The seat is WIDE too. Pretty darn awesome little stroller.

AND my cybex rain cover fits PERFECTLY so I don't have to buy a new one!!
    Shandelle
    Proud mom to Dallin 10/03 Maddie 1/06 Zoey 4/10 Sadie 7/13

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for sharing! I have been curious about the Snap, and like that it comes in purple and is so light.
    I am so impressed that it holds your bff too, since mine is always stuffed (now I really want one in bashful after seeing your pics!). What is the handle height like compared to the bjcm? I'm short & was never crazy about it.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

I'm only 5'2" and it's a lot more comfy than the city mini was for me. It's not low by any means but it's very comfortable.
    Shandelle

I'm so interested in this stroller! But it doesn't have an adjustable handle and there are no stores around here who carry Valco so I can't test it out. todzwife, how tall is your husband? Can he push it without kicking it? On our Quad it's actually most comfortable for both of us to push it with the handle one click upward from straight out, but we can use it at its default position. How do you think the handle height on the Snap (and the space to the back wheels) compares to the Quad? If you feel really motivated I'd love a side by side picture. If you still have your Quad.

This is awesome! I have been wanting another travel stroller since selling my BJCM, the handle bothered me and the basket. So glad the snap works better on those fronts. Plus that crazy tall canopy measurement is fantastic, my boys are both tall and take turns riding most of the time. Love how light it is? Do you think its an accurate weight? or is it similar to the bjcm?

oh and since my toddler escapes the cheapie umbrella from my moms car we need an un-escapeable one!

Thanks for the great reviews and adore your diaper bag.
    Amber
    wife to one frugal DH
    mama to 2 curious boys
    DS1 Hollis 5/25/2007
    DS2 London 11/14/2009

Plus a newbie for summer 2013

did you see the vogue hoods too you can buy for the snap? I like that option with the black!
    Amber
    wife to one frugal DH
    mama to 2 curious boys
    DS1 Hollis 5/25/2007
    DS2 London 11/14/2009

Plus a newbie for summer 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mare_imbrium View Post
    I'm so interested in this stroller! But it doesn't have an adjustable handle and there are no stores around here who carry Valco so I can't test it out. todzwife, how tall is your husband? Can he push it without kicking it? On our Quad it's actually most comfortable for both of us to push it with the handle one click upward from straight out, but we can use it at its default position. How do you think the handle height on the Snap (and the space to the back wheels) compares to the Quad? If you feel really motivated I'd love a side by side picture. If you still have your Quad.
    DH is 5'11" I'll try to have him push it and see if he kicks it. I don't have my quad here, my brother is borrowing it w/ his newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by hollissmama View Post
    This is awesome! I have been wanting another travel stroller since selling my BJCM, the handle bothered me and the basket. So glad the snap works better on those fronts. Plus that crazy tall canopy measurement is fantastic, my boys are both tall and take turns riding most of the time. Love how light it is? Do you think its an accurate weight? or is it similar to the bjcm?

oh and since my toddler escapes the cheapie umbrella from my moms car we need an un-escapeable one!

Thanks for the great reviews and adore your diaper bag.
    WAAAAY lighter than the BJCM AND it has an automatic lock, which is FANTASTIC. It feels a lot less awkward to put in the car too. I do think the weight is accurate. It's on par w/ my g-luxe believe it or not. My 9 year old actually thought it was funny last night to PICK UP the stroller "look mom it's so LIGHT!". It LOOKS like a heavy-duty stroller, so it's surprising when you pick it up. It doesn't feel flimsy or cheap though.

Quote Originally Posted by hollissmama View Post
    did you see the vogue hoods too you can buy for the snap? I like that option with the black!

I didn't see those, I'll have to check them out!
    Shandelle

Here are a couple more pictures. I got my b-safe out of the garage. It doesn't snap in, but it lays in nicely. I'm sure you could figure out a way to secure it if you really wanted to.

And with nobody in the seat (front shot)

Also, the belly bar can either swing away or you can remove it completely.
    Shandelle

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

So is the canopy the same as BJCM?
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

How wide is the wheel base? The width of the BJCM is what's kept me from getting one.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast