Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WW Group

lcarlson90 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default WW Group

I just finished my first week and I thought it would be great to have a place for the ladies on WW to encourage each other. It looks like there was one back in February 2011.

Is anyone interested?
    Gavin 7.30.08
    Dylan 2.24.05

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I am always interested. I don't check this section much because it doesn't get much traffic.

I still have a lot to lose, but my life often feels incomplete without WW so I go and even though weight is coming off of me at snails pace I feel healthier since I joined again in March. I actually gained 5lbs right after I joined again and am back to within .4lbs of my rejoining weight again (so I have lost almost all of the 5lbs I gained).

A tip for you, if you are within 5lbs of your healthy weight range the min. that you have to lose to make lifetime is 5lbs., so chose that weight so you can get to lifetime quickly and still enjoy the benefits of WW.

Good luck!
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I have lost 36 pounds since March. Struggling a bit lately, I keep gaining and losing the same 2 or 3 pounds.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post

A tip for you, if you are within 5lbs of your healthy weight range the min. that you have to lose to make lifetime is 5lbs., so chose that weight so you can get to lifetime quickly and still enjoy the benefits of WW.
    I was just thinking about this. The top of my healthy weight is only 8 pounds away from where I am now. The only thing I was wondering is if you are allowed to go under that weight and stay a lifetime member. The top of my healthy weight is 137 but I really want to be at 130.
    Gavin 7.30.08
    Dylan 2.24.05

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeLover View Post
    I have lost 36 pounds since March. Struggling a bit lately, I keep gaining and losing the same 2 or 3 pounds.
    That is awesome. I lost 26 pounds doing Jenny Craig but I decided to switch to WW because I think it's more of maintainable program. I lost 4 pounds my first week....I have 15 pounds more to go.

I was hoping that we could share our low point food finds. I am really having trouble finding things that are satisfying and low points. I am eating pretty much the same things every day. I find it challenging to count points when I am eating out and the meal has a lot of components and I don't know the sizes etc.
    Gavin 7.30.08
    Dylan 2.24.05

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

As long as you within 2lbs of your goal weight and in or at the healthy weight range you are considered a lifetime member.

When I eat out or I don't measure my food I just take the points per the food they have listed. If I feel like I have eaten more I just put down that I ate two servings.

Good job ladies. I wish I had lost 30+lbs since I joined again in March, but that didn't happen. I do feel better about myself though and I did lose 5lbs I manage to put on though. Hopefully it will get better as time goes on and it will stay off longer.

Also if never wear jeans to weigh in, unless it is your first time weighing in and know you'll want an instant weight loss.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 10-12-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Annie you and i are in the same camp, started in march also, down 10lbs and just up/down the same 2 lbs.

I need a stash of low point snacks, meal ideas, etc.

I am actually signed up for a 5k tomorrow (run/walk) which i am excited and nervous about!

Here are some of my go to low point foods:

Apple slices and PB2 (1 pt)
    Veggie Chips - ranch flavor (38 chips for 3 PTs)
    WW string cheese (1 pt)
    Mini light baby bel cheese (1 pt)
    Chicken sausage link on whole wheat hot dog bun (5 PTs)
    Grilled chicken breast (3 PTs)
    Special K flatbread sandwiches (4 - 6 PTs depending on the one you choose)

I'm sure there are more, I just am blanking at the moment.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Ooooh! Can I play too? I just joined again yesterday. I have a lot more to lose than you ladies. Per WW, I should lose 95lbs but I have been that weight before and it really isn't healthy for me (you can count my ribs and vertebrae when I am at the top of my WW healthy range because I am really big boned). I would like to get down 75lbs. I'm weaning DD2 and I am ready to focus on me for a little bit and looking forward to owning my body again for a while.

I thought I did a great job on breakfast this AM:
    Sandwich thin, with an egg in the microwave and 1 slice of canadian bacon - 6pts. It kept me full from 6:30am to 11:00am and it tasted pretty decent.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Just checking in...I have lost 6.8 pounds in 3 weeks. I am really having a hard time staying under 26 points each day unless I eat the same stuff every day. I thought I was doing so good the other day eating a subway turkey sandwich and then I realized it was 10 points.
    Gavin 7.30.08
    Dylan 2.24.05

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast