Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WW Group

I lost 3.6lbs on my first week. Since then I've been hit with the flu and have had zero appetite. So I haven't eaten much at all and will probably see a big weight drop when I weigh in on Sunday. I'm worried though that when my appetite does come back, I will be starving and will gain weight.

To stay within my points, I eat tons of fruits and veggies to stay full for few or no points. I also plan out my meals each week. I don't necessarily say Monday is x, Tuesday is y, but I say this week I will eat x, y and z and then I choose from that menu each day. That way I can say "Okay, I'm having a high point lunch today, so for dinner I will have grilled tilapia and steamed veggies."
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeLover View Post
    I have lost 36 pounds since March. Struggling a bit lately, I keep gaining and losing the same 2 or 3 pounds.
    And, this is still true! I seriously can't get past 36 pounds. I am getting frustrated, though I am happy with what I've accomplished so far.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

How is everyone doing? So far I am down I'm down 5.5lbs in 2 weeks. I think I might gain a little this week though because I had the flu last week and didn't eat much. I'll be annoyed if I gain after being good all week, but it is what my body typically does.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm finally getting back to WW's again, I haven't weighed in for a couple of months. I also have a hard time staying within 26 points without eating the same thing everyday. Mostly because I eat out too much, and I also don't want to give up a glass of wine in the evening. This sounds riduculous when I type it, so I obviously need to find a better way to relax in the evening!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2