Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    liamsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Does anyone know if the Versa has updated tires? Baby jogger was seriously hinting that they would upgrade to Forever Air tires...

queenmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

http://instagr.am/p/QxEjVHyOh5/

This should link you to a pic Jamie posted of the teal-ish Versa. The lighting is sorta weird, though.
    Mama to Henry (6/2000) and Agnes (4/2012)
    old school member of the BBB

This is not stroller-related, but I love that handmuff on the new Ergo. Genius! Too bad it's white. Insert yuck face here.

Quote Originally Posted by liamsmom View Post
    Does anyone know if the Versa has updated tires? Baby jogger was seriously hinting that they would upgrade to Forever Air tires...
    Oooh, I hope they reveal what they are going to do about a possible Versa GT at ABC! I *need* to know!

Quote Originally Posted by queenmama View Post
    http://instagr.am/p/QxEjVHyOh5/

This should link you to a pic Jamie posted of the teal-ish Versa. The lighting is sorta weird, though.
    Thanks. I like it better than any of the current colors! (Although you never can tell. I loved that pic Hip Baby Gear had of the green Versa and then in person I was so disappointed with it. This one looks more like his pic! )

Let's see if this works, it's from Valco Baby's FB page. I love the colors and am totally jealous that I spy a purple zee two in the background. Mine is just the boring black but with 2 DDs the purple would have been ppppeeeerrrrrfect.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    This is not stroller-related, but I love that handmuff on the new Ergo. Genius! Too bad it's white. Insert yuck face here.
    yea it also looks like the whole thing is fuzzy which just seems like it would be too warm for baby and wearer. The hand muff idea is great though.
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

Love the new copper B-ready color that Baby Gizmo just posted on FB! Now I need to get a minivan and move to the suburbs and I'd be all over that B-ready.

And (warning: non-stroller excitement ahead) Regal Lager is bringing the Cybex Aton base with the foot prop to the US! Yippee! (See TheBabyGuyNYC's pic.)

Quote Originally Posted by waitingforgrace View Post
    yea it also looks like the whole thing is fuzzy which just seems like it would be too warm for baby and wearer. The hand muff idea is great though.
    I think only the back behind the baby is fuzzy not the straps or waist, so probably not to warm for the wearer, but whether it was too warm for baby would probably depend on a lot of things. Would be cool if that fuzzy liner is removable for when it's not needed. I wonder if it is.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    I think only the back behind the baby is fuzzy not the straps or waist, so probably not to warm for the wearer, but whether it was too warm for baby would probably depend on a lot of things. Would be cool if that fuzzy liner is removable for when it's not needed. I wonder if it is.
    I think Holly from Baby Gizmo said the fur is removable.

I can't get over the white color though. I have zillions of different stain removers, but I still avoid all white baby products. lol

ZivaZ is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Any news about the BabyZen Yoyo? I saw a little coverage from Europe last year and boy it looks neat! Keep hoping it will show up in the States. A new take on the umbrella/travel stroller would be good, I think.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast