♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Athleta extra 20% off sale items 10/18-10-21

anybody getting anything in this sale? I have a BR card, and have a $10 reward card and I really need new running tanks with built-in support (since almost all my old ones are from pre-kids, and they are WAAAY too short). anyone have experience with the Va-Va-Tank (link below?) Is it long enough to cover a belly? Any other tips for running tanks for those who are apple-shaped and have a pooch (i dont' like it when the fabric is tight around the tummy). I like the look of this tank, but still it seems pricey even on sale ($54!)

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=903753002

I also really need another pair of pants...I love the Dipper pants, scored a pair for $35 earlier and i got another new pair from ebay for $40, which is good deal (half off). Would like to find some loose stretchy pants though, that can be worn outside, for walks, errands, etc. I want to try the Bettona Classic pant after hearing such good reviews of the Bettona pants here. But I hesitate since those are $79 (do they ever go on sale?). Paying $80 for pants, as a SAHM (i get one day's use typically before they are stained with something and they have to go in the wash) makes me cringe.There's a new Bettona style on there that has a wide waistband and it is supposed to get rid of muffin-top...anybody tried it? if that does what it says it does, even for $80, i'd go for it...
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 10-18-2012 at 02:29 PM.