Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I think I did the opposite of what you want to do. I had a Phil and Teds for my then 3 and 1 year old. It worked well until they were 5 and 3 and I had my 3rd baby. The 5 year old was always a stroller rider so I would wear the baby and still let the 5 and 3 year old ride. The bottom seat just became too small for the middle child and eventually all 3 would switch in and out of the seats. It just became too crammed. The 3 year old couldn't get in the backseat easily and she wasn't much of a stroller rider to begin with so the in and out got old fast. I sold the P&T and got a MBUD. Now they are 6, 4 and 1. The 6 and 4 year old are in school full time and I haven't had to use the SBS since school began. So I'm thinking of selling it now. The only time I can forsee using it is on trips where DH will be with us and if that's the case I can just use two singles. But you have a duallie too so I guess I'd sell the BJCMD and keep the BOB duallie and least until the youngest is 4 or 5.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

ds2 stopped riding about a year ago (will be 4 this month). i only use the P&T inline for long day trips and the farmers market (when that lower seat makes an awesome "grocery cart"). i'd sell the BJCMD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2