Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default CK straight (skinny) jeans

At Costco for $19.99. They come in a really dark wash, and black I believe. They are labeled "straight" jeans but border on skinny jeans to me (they are stretchy). I got a size 2 which is my normal size and they are nearly as tight as jeggings.

I bought a pair but am trying to decide if I want to keep or not.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 10-25-2012 at 03:38 PM.

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    At Costco for $19.99. They come in a really dark wash, and black I believe. They are labeled "straight" jeans but border on skinny jeans to me (they are stretchy). I got a size 2 which is my normal size and they are nearly as tight as jeggings.

I bought a pair but am trying to decide if I want to keep or not.
    Cool. Do the come in short?
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'll look for them next time I'm at Costco! From your description, it sounds like you could get a lot of use out of them in the fall with tall boots.

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Cool. Do the come in short?
    I have these pants in the dark denim and black (I prefer them in terms of comfort over the other CK black & charcoal pants that were being sold at Costco earlier in the autumn), and they come in 30" & 32" inseam. The 30" inseam fit well, and I'm 5'3" (w/o shoes).

ETA, sorry, I realize that I'm not the OP, but just thought I'd add my input.

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thank you! I'll look for these to try.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thanks, 30" works for me.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thanks for the tip! i went to Costco today and snagged a pair. IMO i would say these run pretty big. I ended up getting a size 6 and size 8 and even after gorging myself at PF Changs for dinner I tried the 6 on and they fit surprising well..weren't too tight at all..in fact i was bummed they were a little loose in the thigh/butt area. I haven't been able to fit into size 6 since before I was preg with my first, so I was very surprised. i must say they are pretty comfortable.

i wanted to check out the CK ponte pants that was posted a week or two ago, since those looked super-stretchy and i loved the charcoal color, but they only had size 10 and up...i guess they sold fast!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I picked these up today. Has anyone worn them yet? Do they stretch out with wear so you're picking them up all day? TIA

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I picked these up today. Has anyone worn them yet? Do they stretch out with wear so you're picking them up all day? TIA
    I wore the black pair out to dinner tonight only, but not all day yet. I have them in a size 6 which is what I usually wear. I would definitely not size up, as it runs tts or slightly generous. They aren't snug on me, and I'm pear-shaped I think. They fit like stretchable lightweight jeans - comfy especially because they are lightweight. They don't stretch out in the unflattering sense so far, at least for wearing them over a course of 2-3 hours. HTH.

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just bought a pair and I am not sure how I feel about them. I bought a six, and they really aren't very tight. (ftr, I am losing weight, but I have been a comfortable size 8 in other calvins that I have (not skinny ones).
    They kind of seem to loose to be skinny-tucked-in-boot jeans, but too tight and stretchy to be regular jeans. I am afraid I will look like a pirate if I tuck them in to boots. And they seem really stretchy... Not sure if I will keep them.

I did cave and buy some gloria vanderbilt cords while I was there (also a size 6) and I like them.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast