Default 10/31 only! $75 off Kaboo Bags!

http://www.kaboobags.com/

Use code kaboooo (use 4 o's) to take $75 off. Today only, 10/31.

I just ordered the Riley in pearl, came to $62.48 shipped I've been wanting this bag for a while.
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

the bags look good and tempting but it is polyurethane material. does anyone have them? what is the quality? do they smell of plastic? do they wear well? also shipping is too high at 12.75$. anyone else place the order? any inputs? ty

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    the bags look good and tempting but it is polyurethane material. does anyone have them? what is the quality? do they smell of plastic? do they wear well? also shipping is too high at 12.75$. anyone else place the order? any inputs? ty
    I have read nothing but good reviews and googled a bunch before I ordered it. I saw they are made of vegan leather somewhere, is that polyurethane? lol
    I've been on their mailing list for a while and so far this has been the best code they have had. The last code brought the price down to like $80 something shipped. I've just really been wanting a white bag with pockets like that! I don't have an ipad but plan to carry my camera instead!

DS - 8.22.08
    outgrew wheat!

blisstwins is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just ordered one. Thanks for the code. The vegan leather is a huge plus for me!

blisstwins is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Did you guys get your bags? What did you think? It looked great and I bought one. Love the design, but the smell was horrid. It scratched and got punctured in one day or normal use, and the bottom feet fell off. I am going to contact the company because I have never been so disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by blisstwins View Post
    Did you guys get your bags? What did you think? It looked great and I bought one. Love the design, but the smell was horrid. It scratched and got punctured in one day or normal use, and the bottom feet fell off. I am going to contact the company because I have never been so disappointed.
    Which one did you get?

I got the white one with the pockets and i've been carrying it daily. It smells like a new car to me and is holding up well, I carry quite a bit in it too. It's not really white though which bothers me a bit but I knew the color would be a bit off when I ordered it, it's almost a super light grey.

DS - 8.22.08
    outgrew wheat!