Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KDsMommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

This is a great idea! I do well with keeping all the rest of the clutter under control, but the paper quickly takes over my kitchen. I definitely want to give this a try.
    Christie
    DS '07
    DSS '09
    DSS '12
    DD1 9/21/14

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oooooh, I just now saw this post and what a great idea! This is similar to the Thirty-one organizer that I wanted to get but was too wide for where I wanted to put it. I like the price of this one better too!!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

these look awesome! We bought these a couple years ago:

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/o...7-B702F845BA41

and they have helped, but this looks great too. We have 4, and they are labeled school stuff, things to read, house projects, and, well, the fourth has been taken down because it didn't have purpose! We still have clutter, but it has definitely helped as things fit in easily, and they look nice too. But if I can find a long wall for the ones you posted, I might need to get one!
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I bought the same hanging magazine rack over a year ago and love it, BUT I still have paper piles everywhere!!!!

I have mine hanging in our entrance and I put all of DBF's mail in it (that he takes forever to open), magazines that I want to keep, and store flyers/coupon codes. I must need a second one since still have papers piling up from the kids' schools, art work, owner's manuals, and catalogs that come in the mail every day!
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I bought the same hanging magazine rack over a year ago and love it, BUT I still have paper piles everywhere!!!!
    I have something similar - not as many pockets and magnetic for fridge/magnet board, and a magazine file folder on my cabinet + papers all over the cabinet.

My problem is that I don't deal with them as soon as I get them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2