Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Favorite sweaters thread

I remember this thread last Fall was really fun and helpful. What sweaters are you loving this Fall - either things you've bought and liked or things you're eyeing?

I dont have much to contribute yet. There are several at BR that look nice but I haven't been in store and bought yet. I usually buy a couple of Boden sweaters each Fall but they've pilled badly so I'm steering clear (except the 100% merino ones which have held up ok).

Your favorites?
    Last edited by citymama; 11-04-2012 at 04:02 PM.

for Sandy Hook

Technically it is not a sweater even though the name says cardigan but I just picked it up at the nordstrom sale last week and really like it. It is soft, very comfy, perfect for dressing up a bit the casual days . I will pair it with riding boots, skinny jeans and a turtleneck underneath.
    http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Detai...ategoryid=null
    My sweet and curly haired DD 4
    ...and expecting someone new mid April 2014

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by joonbug View Post
    Technically it is not a sweater even though the name says cardigan but I just picked it up at the nordstrom sale last week and really like it. It is soft, very comfy, perfect for dressing up a bit the casual days . I will pair it with riding boots, skinny jeans and a turtleneck underneath.
    Oh, that is really cute! I am looking for something to wear around the house to keep me warm during the winter (we keep the house around 63). but I want to feel mildly stylish, that might do the trick!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love that joonbug. May have to buy that one!

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Cashmere Hoodie from Macy's. it's so cozy! i got black and also my favorite color, tropic blue.
    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/c...LinkType=PDPZ1

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by joonbug View Post
    I love that sweater. And every time I see it I love it more. But every time I try it on, I'm reminded why I didn't buy it the first time. It looks awful on me and it breaks my heart because it is so cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

Quote Originally Posted by ellies mom View Post
    I love that sweater. And every time I see it I love it more. But every time I try it on, I'm reminded why I didn't buy it the first time. It looks awful on me and it breaks my heart because it is so cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ditto. I bought a sweater/wrap like that from Splendid this year and had to return it. It looked like an I'll fitting potato sack on me. But I still want that wrap!

for Sandy Hook

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm loving my LE Canvas cape that was on clearance for like $25 this summer. Thank you to the BBB for recommending it. Got it in grey and wore it yesterday with a bright pink shirt underneath. I got a ton of compliments (it was 40deg yesterday) I love that it has the belt. I'm so petite on top that most capes/wraps look horrible on me but the belt still gives waist definition. I can see that I'll be wearing this a lot.
    Last edited by wendibird22; 12-13-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

That looks adorable on you wendibird, and I like the pink underneath!

for Sandy Hook

That looks adorable on you wendibird, and I like the pink underneath!
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast