Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just tried on a really cool sweater from Splendid. It was chunky and long like a sweater coat - but I didn't get it because there was no belt or buttons. I don't really like sweaters that don't close. The colors were beautiful though - dark cinammon, lighter orange-ish, dark brown, ivory. Very fall.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

wendibird22 I love that look! I have that same wrap and I never would have thought of wearing bright color under it.

[QUOTE=ellies mom;3639822]I love that sweater. And every time I see it I love it more. But every time I try it on, I'm reminded why I didn't buy it the first time. It looks awful on me and it breaks my heart because it is so cool.

It IS a new silhouette for me too (flowy and not fitted), and def required a bit of 'breaking in' but I wore it today for a fun day out with DD and loved it! I have the charcoal gray, wasn't crazy about the bright colors..
    My sweet and curly haired DD 4
    ...and expecting someone new mid April 2014

Wendibird- great look! The belted cape looks very good with the fuchsia pink peeking out.

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I'm loving my LE Canvas cape that was on clearance for like $25 this summer. Thank you to the BBB for recommending it. Got it in grey and wore it yesterday with a bright pink shirt underneath. I got a ton of compliments (it was 40deg yesterday) I love that it has the belt. I'm so petite on top that most capes/wraps look horrible on me but the belt still gives waist definition. I can see that I'll be wearing this a lot.

cape by wendibird, on Flickr
    Looks so good on you, esp. With the pink!
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by joonbug View Post
    Technically it is not a sweater even though the name says cardigan but I just picked it up at the nordstrom sale last week and really like it. It is soft, very comfy, perfect for dressing up a bit the casual days . I will pair it with riding boots, skinny jeans and a turtleneck underneath.
    http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Detai...ategoryid=null
    This looks awesome.....but it says "dry clean" and that's a deal breaker for me, living with a 2yr old and 4yr old! So bummed!

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

Some reviewers said they had washed it on delicate/cold water and laid flat to dry which I'm planning to do as well.... No dry cleaning around here! Lol. I will report back

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Ok loving wendibird's cape and I MUST HAVE ONE. I don't see it at LE Canvas anymore. Anyone seen something similar anywhere?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2