Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Talking HA Playdress sets. I think I have a problem...

This is what half of DD"s closet looks like. I have been collecting these (mostly sets, i am missing leggings for some) from ebay, outlet sales, etc over the past few months after seeing how cute DD looked in them.

Am I the only one so obsessed with HA playdress sets? It's not just the dress style I like..i love the coordinating leggings, how loose they are so she can wear them during naps, and how easy they are to fit over a cloth dipe. I am totally waiting for the weather to get cold enough so she can actually wear them often.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 11-04-2012 at 04:54 PM.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

LOL, I LOVE the comfort of those playdress sets (in fact the girls have often commented that they are "like pajamas"). I wish mine would still wear theirs but they're not interested in them anymore (maybe becaues they think they're too much like pajamas? I dunno) - but I really love them, and love those loose fit leggings! You don't have a problem. They are totally practical pieces of clothing
    Last edited by twowhat?; 11-04-2012 at 05:00 PM.

my husband would LOVE that closet-- so easy!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    LOL, I LOVE the comfort of those playdress sets (in fact the girls have often commented that they are "like pajamas"). I wish mine would still wear theirs but they're not interested in them anymore (maybe becaues they think they're too much like pajamas? I dunno) - but I really love them, and love those loose fit leggings! You don't have a problem. They are totally practical pieces of clothing
    that's funny re: pajamas. someone posted in gymbofriends about an ebay listing that had a hanna playdress listed as a "nightgown" (granted, it was the sans-buttons Playdress II style, which i'm not as much a fan of..i only have one, the turquoise & navy like that). But even the original style does remind me a lot of pajamas (stripes, soft cotton, loose leggings, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    haha, good point!! whenever i have my DH get DD dressed, i'll tell him to just pick a playdress set from the closet. that way he will be sure to get matching outfit. INstead of him putting her in random PANTS with a dress, or something.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 11-04-2012 at 08:47 PM.

SkyrMommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    i love the coordinating leggings, how loose they are so she can wear them during naps.
    DD loves and has always loved wearing her sets, she calls them her comfy dancing dresses...

I have a section of DD and now DS's closets with sets prepped for when I'm in a hurry or especially when DH dresses them, otherwise who knows what they might wear.
    DD 4/09 DS 8/12

I love it. You've convinced me that I should count DD's playdress sets (mostly from ebay and consignment too). I probably have more than I realize. Such awesome outfits for toddlers/little girls.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Love it, especially since we seem to have similar taste. Between my two daughters, we have most of those dresses, too (though I covet that grey/black polka dot).

DD1 now no longer likes PDs, and it makes me sad. They're so cute, and I feel like I didn't get enough time with her in them. She was 4 before I was able to score some on consignment for her and I only just learned about the outlets last year. I wuz robbed.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

I loved them and say enjoy it while she is small enough to we'd them. My youngest dd is 7 now and I so miss the days of Hanna. I went in the store on Monday just to look at the adorable play dresses !

Ann

I thought that was the case until this morning when I realized that DD was wearing a playdress backwards with the buttons in the back. Guess who dressed her....not I!!
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamama View Post
    I thought that was the case until this morning when I realized that DD was wearing a playdress backwards with the buttons in the back. Guess who dressed her....not I!!
    LOLOLOL - my DH has trouble with this too. Esp with HA because they either have buttons on the front or on the back. SOOOOO confusing, right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast