Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamama View Post
    I thought that was the case until this morning when I realized that DD was wearing a playdress backwards with the buttons in the back. Guess who dressed her....not I!!
    LOL!! that sounds like something my DH would do!!

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

For some reason my DH thinks buttons are always in the back. Couple of times I've seen him dress DD with dresses backwards.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Very pretty! We have some of those sets too. The purple/teal is my all time favorite PD set! I love them too for DD2 but I find they get a little boring day in and day out. I do a lot of Boden tees with pull on pants for DD2. My older one wouldn't be caught dead in a PD set, so our last sizes were 110 for her.

for Sandy Hook

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Very pretty! We have some of those sets too. The purple/teal is my all time favorite PD set! I love them too for DD2 but I find they get a little boring day in and day out. I do a lot of Boden tees with pull on pants for DD2. My older one wouldn't be caught dead in a PD set, so our last sizes were 110 for her.
    Oh yeah, i love the purple/turquoise combo! i'm still trying to hunt down matching leggings for it (i bought it off ebay, just the dress). i have turquoise livable leggings she can use, but i just love having the matching loose leggings. they double great as pjs for naptime

and yeah, after age 4 or so my DD will probably think the PDs are too "babyish" looking and won't want to wear them (plus, i'm not as much of a fan of the PD style in the bigger sizes, with the 4 buttons down the top).

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Looks like a good closet to me!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    This is what half of DD"s closet looks like. I have been collecting these (mostly sets, i am missing leggings for some) from ebay, outlet sales, etc over the past few months after seeing how cute DD looked in them.

Am I the only one so obsessed with HA playdress sets? It's not just the dress style I like..i love the coordinating leggings, how loose they are so she can wear them during naps, and how easy they are to fit over a cloth dipe. I am totally waiting for the weather to get cold enough so she can actually wear them often.
    I have a one-year-old daughter and we just discovered HA based on these boards! I love the HA playdresses. They are so cute and functional, and the material is fantastic. My daughter loved the HA store - she was just so happy in there, from the moment we walked in. She even picked out her own playdress, and did not want to let go!

That is an adorable closet. I am jealous that it is not cold enough where you are to wear them yet! (Our house is also from the 1700s, so my daughter's room has no closet; her poor Hanna dresses are folded. The horror!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2