khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Boden returns/exchanges

How long does it take Boden to mail out your exchange if you request one? Will they put that info online in your account info so you can know that the exchange happened?

How long does it take them to refund you money if you just returned something?

I returned 2 items a few weeks ago and the website shows they received them. One of the items I requested a larger size. The other item i just wanted a refund. But so far I havent seen any credits on my account or any email or update about the exchanged item.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

They can be a little slow. If it's been updated on the website, I'd expect a refund within a week. They will likely mail out your exchange within the same time frame. I usually get an email when my refund is processed but not when they ship the exchange item.

for Sandy Hook

Thanks. Its a week ago today that they put the return up on their website. So hopefully in a few days I will see the refund to my bank account and then maybe in another week or so I might get the item I exchanged?
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Where do you go on the website to see if an exchange has been received yet? I ordered some boots and I needed to exchange them for another size. Sent them back about a week and a half ago, so I want to make sure they at least made it there.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommylamb View Post
    Where do you go on the website to see if an exchange has been received yet? I ordered some boots and I needed to exchange them for another size. Sent them back about a week and a half ago, so I want to make sure they at least made it there.
    It usually takes longer than that for it to show up. Log in to your account and then click on order history. I sometimes will just call.

for Sandy Hook

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Their returns/ exchanges take a painfully long time, but that may also be exacerbated by Sandy. Mail going in/out/through the east coast is all delayed right now.

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

I finally called yesterday. Apparantly they only check in the returns but dont actually process them at the same time. So you get your exchange/refund whenever they get around to it - OUTRAGEOUS! They should at least credit your account in time!

I got my exchange and refund. I had another tunic that I ordered from them that shipped from the UK on 10/16 and I still havent gotten it, so she refunded me for that too. The credits showed up on my bank account today so I am overall happy.

Next time I will definitely be calling them right away when I see they've gotten my returned items. This time I waited 1.5 weeks.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008