Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thanks everyone for all the suggestions!! i am in the South so it is common here to have outfits for thanksgiving..i've seen many smocked outfits with turkeys, even footballs on them

i decided to go for something that was fall-colored but not outright Thanskgiving...i won this Gymboree jumper set for a crazy cheap price (jumper is burnt orange color...came with matching top, tights, and bloomers). It looks way better IRL..i just received it today and I'm shocked at how new it seems...the jumper & top look like they were worn just once, the tights look brand new. I'm hoping DD will be able to wear it next year too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Size-3T-Gymb...vip=true&rt=nc

For DS, he will likely be wearing this vest/pants set from Gymbo. Not really fall-colored but does seem holiday-ish, esp with the train. Hopefully i can find some shirt that has more fall-ish colors for him to wear under the vest..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GYMBOREE-Bro...vip=true&rt=nc

True how family culture differs! We r always at DH's family and it's usually jeans, a tee & uggs. Comfy all the way, I used to try and dress nicer but I was "over dressed". Christmas gets a little dressier, I may swap jeans for nice leggings and my tall boots.

I don't care what DD wears to thanksgiving-long as she is dressed for the weather, she puts together her own style and sometimes it's a tank top in Nov! I'm betting on a Boden skort, tights, and a long sleeved tee for her. She may suprise me who knows!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2