Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    These are my new ones: http://www.6pm.com/gentle-souls-ridg...fcTest=mat%3A0
    They are comfortable, have good arch support, and I get compliments on them all the time.
    I really like those!
    SAHM Mamma to 4

anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

These Frye boots in burnt red!

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by anamika View Post
    These Frye boots in burnt red!

I LOVE these!!
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks so much for all the great suggestions! Planning to order a few different pairs and see how they feel and look on.

wendibird22 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just got these and love them: http://www.shoebuy.com/a2-by-aerosol...-%7Bkeyword%7D
    Some may consider the heal too high for "everyday" but I have worn them with boot cut jeans, ankle pants, and dress pants and they look great with everything and are super comfortable.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got a pair of La Canadienne boots in January at Macy's one year (or maybe Nordstrom) very on sale - they were just over $100 I think. And I love them. They are great in winter as they are warm and weatherproof. I'm always looking for other deals on them because of their high quality. But I also can't imagine paying full (or even the current discounted) price for them! Keep looking though, and if you're willing to wait until after the holidays you might be able to find a deal.

They do run narrow though--
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

Quote Originally Posted by mjmamma View Post
    These are my everyday short boots. They're not slipper-like but they're decently comfortable and are easy on & off.
    http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/prod...?pid=405198012
    Thanks for all the recommendations! I really liked these and have been watching them...I just picked them up today with the piperlime/gap/ old navy/ BR 30% off code. Hopefully they will fit!

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Great! I have mine on today and they're nicely broken in after a few wears.

Those Frye Carson Shorties are adorable, I'd love to see a big price drop on them
    SAHM Mamma to 4

I'm still watching for sales on a pair of La Canadienne's or Fryes too! There were a lot of choices I liked from this thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2