Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Scheduled yoga classes for all next week. I'm going to be sore but it's going to be awesome getting back to the studio!

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by infomama View Post
    Scheduled yoga classes for all next week. I'm going to be sore but it's going to be awesome getting back to the studio!
    wow awesome! Is there a specific kind of yoga that you do? I tried it about a year ago and would like to go back but I am such a novice!

I did 200 squats yesterday and 3 pushups every minute on the minute for a total of 66 push ups. I am SORE today!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I had my fastest 5k on Thursday. More importantly, I ran the whole thing. I've run longer distances than 3 miles but I have never, ever not taken a few 30 second walking breaks here and there. It was a mental struggle the last half mile. But, when I got down tge chute and saw the time, I turned it on. Wish I'd had my timer on or something bc I might have been time motivated even more. The bummer is thinking about doing 13 miles for the half marathon...it doesn't appeal to me now.

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    wow awesome! Is there a specific kind of yoga that you do? I tried it about a year ago and would like to go back but I am such a novice!

I did 200 squats yesterday and 3 pushups every minute on the minute for a total of 66 push ups. I am SORE today!
    Nice workout! I do vinyasa yoga. 75 minute class in a heated/humid studio. If your getting back into it i would take a few basics classes. I did when i went back and it was a great refresher.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I had my fastest 5k on Thursday. More importantly, I ran the whole thing. I've run longer distances than 3 miles but I have never, ever not taken a few 30 second walking breaks here and there. It was a mental struggle the last half mile. But, when I got down tge chute and saw the time, I turned it on. Wish I'd had my timer on or something bc I might have been time motivated even more. The bummer is thinking about doing 13 miles for the half marathon...it doesn't appeal to me now.
    that is awesome! I aspired for a year to get that done to no avail. Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by infomama View Post
    Nice workout! I do vinyasa yoga. 75 minute class in a heated/humid studio. If your getting back into it i would take a few basics classes. I did when i went back and it was a great refresher.
    Thanks -- I'd need a refresher for sure. I just need to find a time when I could do it! Maybe the weekend?
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Mopey is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Started to learn Reformer Pilates last week and going again tomorrow morning. Lining up baby care to go again later this week too!
    Mom to Miss Mopey! 3/12 & Baby Boy GoGo! 7/15

"Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

I did a crazy workout today
    800 m run
    3 minute rest
    800 m run
    2x
    10 handstand pushups (I did 5 hand stands)
    20 kettleball swings
    3 minute rest
    800 m run
    2x
    20 wall balls (10 lb ball)
    20 sit ups
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

This could be an expensive new endeavor but I loved reformer pilates this morning! I am going again Thursday, Saturday or both! Now on to find a Color Run 5k to sign up for

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by boogiemom View Post
    Lose 45 more pounds, hopefully by May.

Be able to do 29 regular push-ups, no knees!

Turbo Fire 6 days/week, Zumba 5-7 times/week, walking 2-3 times/week. This has been my routine for the past 17 weeks and I'm hoping will help me finish my weight loss journey!
    Can you tell me about Turbo Fire? I've read about it a little, and it sounds intriguing, but I'd love a first hand opinion!

Thanks--
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

I snuck in 54 kettlebell swings yesterday afternoon and a big 2.5 mile hike through the park with the stroller this morning I've had more exercise in the last week than in the last year and a half! Going to pilates again tomorrow.

I love this thread!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast